Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Sign in to follow this  
Smiley

Recent Filums I've Watched

Recommended Posts

The impossible with obi-wan and that lass off kong, about the 2004 tsunami in Thailand. Decent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Aquaman. Pretty much power rangers for adults (and 6 year old kids staying up past their bed time). 

Absolute horse shit. Even the 6 year old lad has just said "why are they on a boat when they can swim and breathe under water" 

 

Spider man into the spiderverse. 

Ket trip without the ket. 

Edited by stevieb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stevieb said:

Aquaman. Pretty much power rangers for adults (and 6 year old kids staying up past their bed time). 

Absolute horse shit. Even the 6 year old lad has just said "why are they on a boat when they can swim and breathe under water" 

 

Spider man into the spiderverse. 

Ket trip without the ket. 

Aquaman is brill, if silly.

Spiderverse is tremendous visually and a really good story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, frank_spencer said:

Aquaman is brill, if silly.

Spiderverse is tremendous visually and a really good story.

Agreed about spiderverse. Watched it yesterday and was mesmerised by it. 

The Mrs watched it at the cinema and said it was unlike anything she's ever seen before. 

Aquaman... Not a fan. Nicole kidman doesn't age a day in 28 years... Sound about right actually! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kermode raving about bait

Sounds interesting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Came across Shawshank Redemption, again, last night and it struck me how much the prison warden looks like Big E

7B5EEvG.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watched "The Guilty" Danish film with subtitles, well worth watching, mustn't have cost much to make.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The vanishing on sky

I'm sure theres lots to be impressed with, but no more than 4/10 from me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watched Brightburn last night. Like a Superman goes bad when he's a kid kind of filum.

Decent enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/08/2019 at 21:32, stevieb said:

Aquaman. Pretty much power rangers for adults (and 6 year old kids staying up past their bed time). 

Absolute horse shit. Even the 6 year old lad has just said "why are they on a boat when they can swim and breathe under water" 

 

I wish I'd read this stunning review before I watched it. The worst film ever I reckon, considering the immense budget it must have had

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/09/2019 at 11:48, Sweep said:

I wish I'd read this stunning review before I watched it. The worst film ever I reckon, considering the immense budget it must have had

How did it compare to the Lego Batman movie you watched this week?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Traf said:

How did it compare to the Lego Batman movie you watched this week?

That was shit as well, turned off after about 5 minutes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.