Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Greatest Saves...

gonzo

after watching pepe reinas quite amazing save against brum today made me think...

what is the best save you have seen from a bolton goalkeeper?

keith brannigan v sheff united is up there for me,... without being blighted by importance of course.

I remember a save by Jim McDonough v Fulham, last game of the season and we went up as champions. Sounds daft this but it was going wide for a corner and how the hell he stopped it full run and stretch was amazing, it may not of been on target but fabulous. Jussi at OT was a fine double save as was Brannagans double v Port Vale 94ish.

Edited by Breightmet Boy

Jussi's double save at Old Trafford, Jussi's penalty save at Old Trafford, Jussi's MOTD save of the season at Villa few year back (Think it was a Gary Cahill effort?), Jussi's double save at Hull...

Guest Frandsen08

that is without doubt the fastest response in wways history!!......

i dont think id actually finished posting that before you replied!

jussi,....great shout.

i must of been pissed last night, i dont even remember posting.

jussi against hull was incredible , was brilliant that day right behind the goal tip top away day.

• Site Supporter

Think it might have been Branagan, but from Paolo Di Canio at the Reebok. Think he was playing for Wednesday at the time, and was clean through, then seemingly sent the keeper the wrong way; only for the him to react and grab the ball from no where as the Iti was about to plant it into the net.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.