Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Inbetweeners

Guest Frandsen08

- I once fucked a bird from Holland, she was a right dirty bitch, when I was fingering her, she shit down my arm

no offence Wids but if a regular poster on here knew you, but hadnt seen this show they could easily just think that that is just one of your stories

yeah best one so far. first one i could relate to too. once went to stay with my mates brother who was at University in York when we were all about 16. they ripped the shit out of us and made us drink all sorts! was all good natured tho, even got some clunge iirc.

• Site Supporter

- I once fucked a bird from Holland, she was a right dirty bitch, when I was fingering her, she shit down my arm

- Neil pissing the bed

Best line on TV for many a year, that.

I taped it last night, and have just spent the last half hour laughing like some nuthouse freak.

Try somewhere comfortable.....yes like her vagina

Its not working, why don't you put it <condom> on with your mouth, or your bum.

Guest Frandsen08

fuckin brilliant when jay killed that squirrel , and even better when will booted the door into that old woman trying to get in!

Guest bwfcdan

So far? Was that not the last one of the series? :blink:

I meant part 1. That though was definately one of the better ones! A bit sad it's finished now.. Anyway roll on the film :D

I meant part 1. That though was definately one of the better ones! A bit sad it's finished now.. Anyway roll on the film :D

Really? I feel the whole series has been average. Dont get me wrong some of the quotes have been brillant but it seems the producers are trying too hard. Not a patch on the first two series im my opinion.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.