Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Best Bolton Goal Celebration Video

I love watching fans go mental, 'wild with delight so to speak', especially when we score. I'm always looking for it on match of the day. Usually you see good fan celebrations at Everton (Gladice) the West Brom away end and a few more. It always depends on the cameraman - Why dont they pick up 5-10 seconds of the fans after important goals (late in the game, away from home)? As an obsessive football fan I love that feeling - I felt it for petrovs v DMB and I've never understood why they dont show more.

I'll start the ball rolling

- do we still use the term bextor?

- only shows a second of the crowd after McGinlays header

- 2 mins 32

The Robbie Savage at Wrexham looks good but I cant find it anywhere

Satan usually has a few good uns

i'll never forget this.when we played red star away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--Wm7V7SQHw&feature=fvw

freezing my tits off, stood at the back and jumping around to keep warm.

one of my favorite away trips, be crackinbg if someone has a good fans video.

I had some good ones i took on an old phone in Belgrade, long lost now like - i have seen a few posted around the web tho!

Edited by Totty

Guest Frandsen08

I had some good ones i took on an old phone in Belgrade, long lost now like - i have seen a few posted around the web tho!

i had a few good uns as well.

one were we got off the bus outside the ground and there was like 500 armed police outside and one were we were inside the ground throwing snowballs and singing partizan partizan partizan at the red star fans.

they are an angry bunch of people

i had a few good uns as well.

one were we got off the bus outside the ground and there was like 500 armed police outside and one were we were inside the ground throwing snowballs and singing partizan partizan partizan at the red star fans.

they are an angry bunch of people

but they couldnt have heard us, we were about 3 miles away from anyone else!

Great few days that was tho, after wednesdays endeavours and an early night, we were up & out before the cops showed up to lock everyone in the hotels. Was strange being in the town centre all day with zero whites turning up, we eventually found a few in the sports bar where buses turned up to take us to the ground, we had no idea that folk had been locked in their hotels or kept at the airport so it was a relief to see our little section pretty full! But yeah, arriving at the stadium and seeing all those riot police was unreal!

I agree, its great seeing the passon in the crowd, regardless of which team.

Not many home teams have it these days, unless its a late important Goal.

'The Gwladys' has always been good for that.

But its the away crowds that still now do it, at certain grounds, West Ham is a good one, and Forest. When them away ends are full, and you score, it looks amazing.

I've been lucky enough to be at both with packed out away ends, quality away games them.

Guest Frandsen08

but they couldnt have heard us, we were about 3 miles away from anyone else!

Great few days that was tho, after wednesdays endeavours and an early night, we were up & out before the cops showed up to lock everyone in the hotels. Was strange being in the town centre all day with zero whites turning up, we eventually found a few in the sports bar where buses turned up to take us to the ground, we had no idea that folk had been locked in their hotels or kept at the airport so it was a relief to see our little section pretty full! But yeah, arriving at the stadium and seeing all those riot police was unreal!

i've got pics of those coppers in full effect somewhere i'll upload them when i finish work.

it was weird because we landed and some guy asked what brought me to serbia, i said just a holiday then someone behind me started chanting we are the one and only wanderers so that was it we had to stay there, then we went to a hotel which was the most backward place i have ever been to, then the president of red star came along with phil gartside and bought us all a few beers before we were allowed to go to the stadium, crackin trip, would love to be in Europe again.

our fans were brilliant that night, when mccanns goal went in everyone went mental, jumpin up and down to stay warm!

Stoke Away last season, didn't get to the game but watched it on t'internet and never heard Bolton fans so loud as in final 5. Remember when we got the winner Bolton fans falling down seats towards the players celebrating in front, looked amazing. Can't find it on YouTube but has been saved on my Sky+ from MOTD, still watch it when I need a lift from the Whites.

In recent years this goal sticks in my mind for my most mental celebration. Ali AlHabsi was immense that day also.

that was one of the best scenes ive ever seen on telly(that and my mate fast asleep in lisbon)...that celerbration was fookin crazy! just a giant mass of blokes going mental.brilliant.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.