Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Davies In England Squad

Zico

Fingers crossed that he MAY get on at all. And WTF does the caption under the photo add to that article??

Fuck that stat. I read this on the-wanderer the other day. In the last 8 full seasons Kevin Davies has been given 69 yellows and 1 red. Wayne Rooney has had Eighty yellows and 4 reds, the DMB. :angry:

Cahill called up now for the injured Jagielka :D

bloody brilliant

no doubt it won't shut him up, mind

Edited by boltondiver

When was the last time we had 2 players in England squad, 50's?

can anyone actually tell me when the last time two bolton players were in the england sqaud?.....

only so i can act really clever in asking the question elsewhere!! :whistle:

can anyone actually tell me when the last time two bolton players were in the england sqaud?.....

only so i can act really clever in asking the question elsewhere!! :whistle:

I've found the 1958 World Cup squad with 2 of ours in it..-Eddie Hopkinson & Tommy Banks. (but surprisingly to me ,not Nat)

I don't know if this was the last time though.

Every one of you should be very proud. 2 very desrved call ups, 1 years over-due, and one will be an international for years.

Well done to both, I hope they both play, and prove how good they are.

Bent out now with groin strain ..... but Capello just said that Crouch will start. Bollox.

to be honest, I think that Crouch and Rooney were always going to be the starting pair, let's hope that Crouch has a stinker in the first half, so we can get out chap on

why do players always get injured TRAINING on international duty?

in games i can accept, but it always happens in training.

players like Bent i can understand getting injured training because they're trying to show the gaffer they desrve the starting place, players like Terry less so as if he's anywhere near fit he plays.

Guest Frandsen08

Ferdinand confirmed as Skipper

is it me or is rio the guy who cant stay fit, or very rarely plays in england friendlies being the captain of england, fuckin stupid!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.