Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Dear Mr Walton

Ani

I was shocked by the incompetence and seeming lack of interest in getting any decision correct

One of the worst 5 reffing displays that I can recall

Should have given Stoke a pen and should have straight red carded Klasnic.

Gave Davies nothing, got in the way of our attack leaving Stoke with extra men against our defenders. Very harsh 2nd yellow for Klasnic[stoke will say justice] and freekick.

He was awful.

Edited by DidledeeBwfc

Never a straight red. Looked like Klasnic just pushed the Stoke lad in the chest to stop him from pulling Taylor's shirt off his back.

Second yellow was shite. Not even a free kick.

Ref was and is shite.

Correct mate, Diddles must have been in never never land with Gary Glitter :dribble:

This handball from Knight, was it only me who thought he got rugby tackled into handling it? :pardon: I was suprised with how much Walton let them lot get away with though after all this pallava about bad tackles etc. Im glad we only play them twice a season.

This handball from Knight, was it only me who thought he got rugby tackled into handling it? :pardon: I was suprised with how much Walton let them lot get away with though after all this pallava about bad tackles etc. Im glad we only play them twice a season.

I thought the same, it should have been a free kick for where I was, hopefully will get another look on motd.

Refs sometimes have bad games and get things wrong, but there is no place for refereeing that poor in the premier league. Just looked disinterested in giving anything, then gave a fk for nothing, and had already decided before the game that Davies was a thug and shouldn't be awarded any foul. I'm glad they didn't score after he blocked cahill's pass. He should be demoted/suspended/relegated/sacked or whatever they do to referees.

Hand on the throat confirmed, straight red for me. His 2nd yellow was never a yellow though.

Spot on with that. I will let him off though, only a one game ban and 3 points :thumbsup: TBH he was trying to stick up for Taylor which at least shows he was bang up for it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.