Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ex Players List

Thorpey

No idea why or how this bloke got all his info from but he's managed to put together a list of every player since the war who's played for the Wanderers, position, where they came from, where they went, appearances and goals.

Have a gander at My link

I've been going since the early 70s but it's amazing the names I forgot, or may be just chose to forget! There must be some names on there that are wrong. Anyone spot any?

• Site Supporter

No idea why or how this bloke got all his info from but he's managed to put together a list of every player since the war who's played for the Wanderers, position, where they came from, where they went, appearances and goals.

Have a gander at My link

I've been going since the early 70s but it's amazing the names I forgot, or may be just chose to forget! There must be some names on there that are wrong. Anyone spot any?

Good list that, Wayne Burnett christ forget we even had him

• Moderators

Have a gander at My link

why bother when sheppard does such a grand job?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.