Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Chicken men Sack Allardyce

• Site Supporter

Sam blames his sacking on Clattenburg not giving them a poultry after Zat Knight's handballgetmecoat.gif

You don't quite get this pun-fest thing do you Diddles.

It isn't enough to just insert a chicken related word into the sentence.

Apparently things went wonky from an early stage.

Venky 1 'Mr Sam, you play no good football, we are wanting sexy sexy time football. Think big Mr Sam, like the nice man down the road at the Veebok.'

BSA 'Well its like this lad, they had a proper porksword in charge before I came here and it were proper hamfisted mess. I'm trying to make a silk purse from a sows ear, we play it hard and direct but aye lad, we don't use the wings much.'

Venky 2 'Ohhhhhhh goodness gracious Mr Sam, you do not use the vings? Terribly terrible. At Venky's we use everyting, vings, head, brain, asshole. We are velly dissaunhappy.'

Apparently things went wonky from an early stage.

Venky 1 'Mr Sam, you play no good football, we are wanting sexy sexy time football. Think big Mr Sam, like the nice man down the road at the Veebok.'

BSA 'Well its like this lad, they had a proper porksword in charge before I came here and it were proper hamfisted mess. I'm trying to make a silk purse from a sows ear, we play it hard and direct but aye lad, we don't use the wings much.'

Venky 2 'Ohhhhhhh goodness gracious Mr Sam, you do not use the vings? Terribly terrible. At Venky's we use everyting, vings, head, brain, asshole. We are velly dissaunhappy.'

687fea91677be9103defb8dc0b97e8b7.gif

:rofl:

• Site Supporter

I've just had a thought. When I worked in Saudi Arabia, the Indian catering staff/cleaners etc. were commonly referred to as "Jinglies" because when they spoke, they wobbled their heads from side-to-side as if they had a little bell inside their skull. Anyway, I'm sure this was going somewhere when I started typing it, but I've forgotten what I was going to say. Probably a good thing really.

It WON'T be Megson :D more here

BLACKBURN owners Venky's fired a vicious parting shot at dumped Sam Allardyce.

They told him: You are not good enough for us!

The Indian poultry firm made the shock decision to axe Big Sam on Monday, despite a highly respectable two-year spell in charge.

hitwoman_180x250_1184153a.jpg HITWOMAN ... Mrs Anuradha Desai Former Bolton chief Allardyce admitted he was not really given any reasons for his dismissal, and was left bitterly disappointed and scratching his head. But Venky's chairwoman Mrs Anuradha Desai last night told Allardyce his style of football was not what they want at Ewood Park.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.