Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Loungewear Aka Pyjamas

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Frandsen08

Does Ben 10 do a range of loungewear?

they do actually i bought my mates kid some for christmas!

See Traf's post, #20

:thumbsup: Brilliant.

Pyjamas are for coffin dodgers and arsebandits

I have to agree, its either clothes on or clothes off for me. No of this lounge wear rubbish.

If you start off down that route you'll end up shopping in um like scousers.

Edited by Wigan White

• Members

Kinell, even contemplating this has me worndering what's happening to Bowtners!? Fcuking pyjamas!? Never owned a set (pair; ensemble?) in me life. Sleep bollock naked and doss around house in footy shorts, owd Fred Perrys etc.

This 'loungewear' b0llocks is a worrying development.

Have to admit to owning the one loungewear ensemble - purchased by our Doris when I had to go into hospital for a minor operation a couple of years back. (Grey top and dark blue tartan bottoms, in case some of the gaylords were wondering.) I feel that wearing them for medical reasons is acceptable - just.

Around Chateau Zulu? Well, it's cock out in bed, as the good Lord intended and a pair of shorts and a Fred Perry around the house - an obese fashion statement, I believe.

Edited by Zulu

Shorts and t shirt for lozzing, don't sleep naked anymore coz the kids jump in bed with us some mornings and its just not right so I admit to having 'sleeping shorts' which in truth are just a pair of manky boxers with crusty bits around the crotch.

Doris loves me hanging them on the hook behind the bathroom door for her to wash.

• Members

Step back onto them at night, break the crusty bits about a bit, shake down the residue and then jump straight into bed with a "Get this'el moist love coz I'm havin a maul"

With your permission (I don't want to infringe copyright) I will print that out and present copies of it to any fcuker down here who proclaims that 'romance is dead'.

• Members

Around Chateau Zulu? Well, it's cock out in bed, as the good Lord intended and a pair of shorts and a Fred Perry around the house - an obese fashion statement, I believe.

Noticed that bit V. Old habits never die eh? :D

I have about 12 of the feckers at any one time!

• Site Supporter

Have a dose of the old jangly ATM, really cold but sweating like John Terry.

And our stupid quilt is like a fuckin binbag when it comes soaking up extra moisture.

So I though fuck it, time for loungewear.

Woke up in the night and I thought I'd pissed myself.

Not for me thanks.

We got wankered last night. Proper. Once we were cunted we decided to open a bottle of sambuca. 3 of us. When that was gone we finished the Jager.

In my drunken haste last night my clothes were strewn around the house (bless the kids for tidying them up, they have mates coming round this morning to play with the guinea pigs) and went to bed naked.

Anyway, I woke this morning arseholed.. Phone rang, I sat up, sharted and thought 'fuck'.

This is why you should always have cloth on your arse when sleeping.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.