Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Player Sparked Out By Fan

I was about to say the same as MG....random theory, could the player have been banging his missus??

Well I say theory, more like wild speculation

Just doesn't look like a football thing to me

Edit: smiffs just beat me to it

Edited by jules_darby

Aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww. Exiled Gran said 'bastard'! :D

Which reminds me of a joke I got earlier.

Grandad says to his grandson 'United will win the league this year'

'Tell us somethng I don't know' replies the lad

'You're nan can take a full fist up her cunt' he replied.

:pardon:

Ruddy 'eck Exile Girl I thought I was the only one on here with a massive problem with Westley. A1 tosser of the highest degree and I've seen it first hand.

Back in 2002/3 he owned and managed Farnborough Town who got beat by the Arse at Highbury. When the gates receipts (nearly ?0.5m) arrived he issued an invoice to FTFC for the same amount, wrote himself a cheque and fucked off to Stevenage with 8 1st teamers in tow and somehow managed to forget the vat payments due on the gate receipts, the fans, etc.

Not only did this completely fuck up FTFC as a few years later they were liquidated when the old debts etc exceeded ?1m but he contributed to fucking it up for the rest of the small clubs as I think this was the last game ever to be switched grounds.

An arsehole who was more interested in the millions he inherited from his dad than anything else.

He caused me so much shit a few years back. Why the fuck couldn't that idiot have decked him instead of Scott Laird??

His name makes my blood boil but rant over.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.