Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Player Sparked Out By Fan

You'll probably know me then!

Never came across another trotter when I was down there but great to know you still make it down there. I do get down occasionally these days but don't blame me for the old club going to the wall!

No, but I do know them!

I looked after finances at the club in the days of Higgins, Turburville and Theo up to the point where it was just Higgins and Thorpe, then just Higgins and then no club! Believe it or not we made massive strides forward but the historic stuff crippled us in the end especially the Westley issues!

Great memories though and loads of good people there ....... just hope they get through the current off field problems.

So who are you then? Would I know you?

Dilemma now! Do I shut the 'uck up or look forward to fun on the breakfast table ??!!

No, she's sound.

Just don't try to take her make-up or loose change or there's hell to pay, as witnessed in Macedonia. I thought I was going to have to call the UN.

Well it's

No coincidence we have kept a clean sheet with that prick not playing so it might not come to it as bogden should keep the spot

Bogdan should have been sent off for handling outside the area and the Cheesy Wotsit would not have been available for the next three games.

Anyway back on topic, it's gone quiet about this Stevenage incident. Nothing in my paper this morning.

did bogdan actually handle outside the box?

at the match, i thought he'd let go in time.

not seen any replays though

Whether he actually handled it or not, I don't know but the referee thought he did which is why he gave York a free kick. I've seen keepers dismissed in the past for handling outside the box, in fact Jay's facebook friend Jussi is one of them.

Edited by Biff

Is handling outside the box a sending off offensive?

Denying a clear goalscoring opportunity by deliberate handball is a sending off offence.

That obviously wasn't the case on Saturday.

Like Homer says, I wasn't even sure it was handball.

The ref can't possibly have been sure from where he was stood.

• Moderators

did bogdan actually handle outside the box?

at the match, i thought he'd let go in time.

not seen any replays though

I thought that

it's on the FA Cup highlights on the ITV sat (oddly they didn't show his very good save just before Davies' goal)

I didn't think he touched it

http://www.itv.com/sport/football/facup/matchhighlights/

can't remember the last time a keeper handled it outside and didn't get sent off

presumably had he come out the "front" of the box he'd have been off...?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.