Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

My First Job

• Site Supporter

Since the last clue there has been:

Bingo caller

Podium dancer at Rockerfellas. They didn't have them at rockerfellas but could be a podium dancer elsewhere.

Dave Higsons Co Commentator at Burnden for the Roadrunner Videos. I think we may have got that out of you already. so dicounted.

Three or four others that have already been guessed particularly if you go through the lengthy list..

Bingo caller

Podium dancer at Rockerfellas. They didn't have them at rockerfellas but could be a podium dancer elsewhere.

Dave Higsons Co Commentator at Burnden for the Roadrunner Videos. I think we may have got that out of you already. so dicounted.

Three or four others that have already been guessed particularly if you go through the lengthy list..

A tannoy system can be 15' in the air and it involves a mic

Bingo caller

There's been more guesses since the last clue

• Site Supporter

Someone is very close to being right......(since the last clue)

podium dancer

lifeguard

Auctioneer

selling meat from back of a truck on farnworth market

Co Commentator

Shouting Blue band your time is up at the baths??

bingo Caller

Tennis umpire

Auctioneer, Tennis Umpire and Lifeguard had already been guessed. Shouting Blue Band, etc. is the job of the life guard, selling meat is an auctioneer, both also out.

So, Bingo, Commentator or Podium dancer?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.