Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

In Debted To Megson

Ratwhite

Bumped into peter Reid in my local Indian when he was Stoke assistant was talking to him about megson he thought Bolton out of order the way we treated him.I said we never wanted him in first place,to which his response was well owen coyle,s a great manager sarcastically, what's he done, at that point I walked away before I said something I would regret, but still remember him going on strike and refusing to play for us over some transfer that fell through didn't seem to give a fuck about BWFC just his mate and his mates mate megson.

Edited by athywhite

you don't know the circumstances that led to the decision and to suggest dioufs arrival had owt to do with the game changing is just an attempt to rewrite the truth

also, mccann stsrted the game

one 60 yard run from mccann was what signalled the turn of that game

We stayed up despite Megson, not because of him whichever way you cut it.

Bumped into peter Reid in my local Indian when he was Stoke assistant was talking to him about megson he thought Bolton out of order the way we treated him.I said we never wanted him in first place,to which his response was well owen coyle,s a great manager sarcastically, what's he done, at that point I walked away before I said something I would regret, but still remember him going on strike and refusing to play for us over some transfer that fell through didn't seem to give a fuck about BWFC just his mate and his mates mate megson.

Reid doesnt really give a shit about Bolton and never has imo. What the fuck has Megson ever done as a manager? Or Reid as a manger himself?

Tony Pulis is a right tosser. If he is so arsed about Megson let him have his job.

Anybody with a hole in their arse can see we are better off as a club in almost every department under Coyle than with Megson and its virtually the same squad! Megson couldnt even get players he signed himself to perform the useless twat ::lol::

oh come on, please!

you might not like the ginger one but even his biggest enemy would have to give us some credit for keeping us up first time around (i`ve bitten on this one again damn it!)

Edited by derek smalls

Sorry, mate.

I like you and you normally talk a lot of sense, but that's utter horse shit.

The move to Chorley has affected your brain: you sound like Homer.

• Site Supporter

Sorry, mate.

oi, i liked megson.

ah, see what you mean.

Edited by HomerJay

Sorry, mate.

It is all about opinions nowt wrong with disagreeing, be interested to hear your reasoning, I might be swayed by a sound argument in favour of the ginger messiah.

yeah well i always thought reidy was a cunt . had a bit of a "to do " with him in the big pub on the corner of four lane ends( name escapes me ) it ended with him soaked in my pint and me being thrown out .....happy days :lol: like i said bit of a dick reidy

oh come on, please!

you might not like the ginger one but even his biggest enemy would have to give us some credit for keeping us up first time around (i`ve bitten on this one again damn it!)

oh please, if i remember right we was 4 points adrift and doomed till we won at boro

i believe we was very lucky to stay up that year and the year after there was that many shite teams in the prem it would have been a crime if we went down.

does anybody remember campos letter to the fans? saying how before the game all the players came together and got there selfs up for it

which i read inbetween the lines as they fucked the manger off for the game

eye for talent my arse, danny shit :rofl:

remember when he subbed campo and he stormed down the tunnel then next match he made him captain what a fucking clown

• Moderators

does anybody remember campos letter to the fans? saying how before the game all the players came together and got there selfs up for it

i must be old fashioned

see, i'd expect 'em to give of their best every fcuking week, not when they fancy it

yeah well i always thought reidy was a cunt . had a bit of a "to do " with him in the big pub on the corner of four lane ends( name escapes me ) it ended with him soaked in my pint and me being thrown out .....happy days ::lol:: like i said bit of a dick reidy

So you wasted a pint and you think he's a bit of a dick.

Ok.

yeah well i always thought reidy was a cunt . had a bit of a "to do " with him in the big pub on the corner of four lane ends( name escapes me ) it ended with him soaked in my pint and me being thrown out .....happy days ::lol:: like i said bit of a dick reidy

One man's 'Dick', is another man 'Legend' !

• Moderators

Peter Reidy has had people mithering him since what 1975? Do you really think he wants every (pissed up) tom, dick and harry piping up? He's very good at ending conversations and getting back to drinking, which is why he's in the pub in the first place. If he wanted to talk football he'd start up a phone-in.He doesn't give a fuck about BWFC, yet he's always been in the Lifeline etc. For what? So he could win an apartment in Spain or a couple of grand? He used to give me tickets to games in Division 4. When he won player of the season, who did he thank in his speech? He's a cunt...

So you wasted a pint and you think he's a bit of a dick.

Ok.

my point exactly! not to proud of wasting a drink :blink: but it was a price worth paying :rofl: ,the guy went on strike and refused to play for us!Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hes a dick .

i was just adhereing to your signature :tongue:

Edited by fellman

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.