Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

You Tube Bolton Stuff

superjohnmcginlay

1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Is there any footage of the Anglo Italian games? Hagi game at Burnden or Pisa away? 

You type the word Bolton for anything into YouTube these days and find yourself having to navigate through fucking Thogdens gurning face, but I found this.

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, Clarence Carter said:

We were lucky to only be 2-0 down at the time, Hughes & Roberts were a real handful that day.

good day out that

went to Sutton Coldfield for one after the game, stayed till kicking out time, and took a crate of budweiser with us as it was the barmans last day and he let us have it for £10 or something

11 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

good day out that

went to Sutton Coldfield for one after the game, stayed till kicking out time, and took a crate of budweiser with us as it was the barmans last day and he let us have it for £10 or something

Did it go off after the game? Sure i remember stories of pool cues and all sorts. I was on the Werther's official coach.

On 20/04/2020 at 12:21, ZicoKelly said:

good day out that

He only paid you a tenner to take a crate of bud if his hands?

Heartless animal

Another compilation has gone up, one of my favourite Wanderers players of all time. Hadn't seen that scrappy effort at Spurs for ages, there were some wild scenes in that away end.

Cameo from the giant Wanderers Ways flag near the too.

(Tune, btw)

Edited by Marc505

Someone was talking about attitude and heart on another thread.  Stelios had bags of it.  For a little bloke he scored plenty of headers and got into positions where boots and elbows would be flying.  That 2nd goal of his at Everton too. What a class act. 

• Moderators
12 hours ago, Marc505 said:

Another compilation has gone up, one of my favourite Wanderers players of all time. Hadn't seen that scrappy effort at Spurs for ages, there were some wild scenes in that away end.

Cameo from the giant Wanderers Ways flag near the too.

(Tune, btw)

surprising amount of headers in there for a midget

and aye, the original idiot magnet in the south stand - happy days

I forgot how good he was at those cute finishes with the outside of his boot, scored loads of them.  Along with his headers and long range shooting it makes you wonder how many goals he would have scored if he'd been played in the same role as ALF all his career, as a second striker.  On the face of it as good a finisher as ALF and probably better in the air and a bit quicker.  Not to compare the 2, just that it suggests he had all the qualities to be a striker.

I love any highlights of us at home that season. I was the ballboy behind the goal at the away end and on TV every other week.
Highlights include a pink dildo narrowly missing my head that was thrown from Pompey fans in the upper tier, and a young girl & her dad (Tranmere) almost reducing me to tears with constant abuse for 120 minutes. 
Oh, and throwing it to Youri or Jay Jay for every corner throughout the season.

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, BWFC_LOVE said:

I love any highlights of us at home that season. I was the ballboy behind the goal at the away end and on TV every other week.
Highlights include a pink dildo narrowly missing my head that was thrown from Pompey fans in the upper tier, and a young girl & her dad (Tranmere) almost reducing me to tears with constant abuse for 120 minutes. 
Oh, and throwing it to Youri or Jay Jay for every corner throughout the season.

Haha, brilliant