Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Non League Chatter

leigh white

A few weeks away yet, but this could be the biggest attendance Victory Park have had for many a year with it being a title cruncher. Come on Chester beat those Leigh stealing body-snatchers.

I see Leigh beat Chester the other week. Chorley will thrash 'em.

I've got my ticket for the big game.

Jorden Stepien may be on his way back to Leigh. He's left Chorley because of lack of opportunity.

Jorden Stepien may be on his way back to Leigh. He's left Chorley because of lack of opportunity.

Give over Biff, it was a 1-1 draw at Crilly Park, same result at the Deva. Went both games. How come your lot are charging adults and kids from Chester the same price ?

Fuk em....got my tickets..minibus ordered..gonna be a top day...proper football.

I went to the chester vs chorley game, not a JCL

Aye but did you go to the Lancashire Junior Cup Final on 30 April 1958 at Ewood Park when Chorley beat Horwich RMI. Ex Bolton player Harry McShane (Lovejoy's father) was playing for Chorley and ex Everton and England player Frank Wignall was playing for Horwich.

And I also went to the Lancashire Junior Cup Final on 29 April at Ewood Park when Chorley beat Wigan Athletic 4-1.

I'm no JCL. Watching them well before the Chester game.

Biff got our tickets, will be at the usual table in the clubhouse, been in bit earlier for this one, save you a seat?

You off at Trafford tomorrow?

Might go meself. By the way, who the fuck do this Chester lot think they are :blink:

Deva Massive

They've got the big fish in small pond syndrome.

They were whingeing that all their ST holders would snap up the tickets, but they've still got half their allocation left.

If you want to go Dan you need to get tickets in advance from the offices just by the main turnstiles.

Opening times etc are on Chorley's main site.

Chester fans this season have been a sound lot, and i hope this game at VP will be a good one. Just great to see our local Non-League teams getting good gates..

will it be on local radio?

A much needed cash injection for really desereved local Clubs. :good:

Good day out yesterday, 4-0, last two goals where as good as I've seen anywhere this season.

Hope the pram got back home ok.

The derby match streamed from an Iphone to the projector was good.

See you next week.

Good day out yesterday, 4-0, last two goals where as good as I've seen anywhere this season.

Hope the pram got back home ok.

The derby match streamed from an Iphone to the projector was good.

See you next week.

Just about!

Over 3 thousand tickets sold now.

If you yearn for the days of standing on a packed terrace in the pissing rain under a leaky roof, get down to Chorley FC tonight for tickets.

They aren't available tomorrow but sales will go on til late tonight. :good:

If any locals aren't doing anything tomorrow there is a game on at Athy Colls, they play Leek CSOB in the Division 1 cup, Colls are on a good run of late and playing some good football, last week they played a team called Norton from Stoke, fuck me they were just like Stoke City fans, wanting to fight every 2 minutes, we stuffed 'em though.

Good ale and hot food ? la pie & mushy peas, and of course beltin' company. :good: