Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Non League Chatter

leigh white

2 hours ago, Carlos said:

Anybody recognise the cover of tomorrow's programme?

DsB9QXKWkAAlf4t.jpg

On 14/10/2018 at 16:07, fester58 said:

more on there than watch the stiffs now :)

Edited by C86
shit web site!

• 3 weeks later...

" a reet good dicking"... aye alreet, Boro deserved to win though imo.

Anyhow, no mention of the homophobic chants by Boro fans on diversity day :roll:  Secs called in by ref after match, in his report.

Not surprised backward from round there.:hi:

Edited by C86

3 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Not sure if anyone on here pops down to Radcliffe Boro on occasions, but there is an article in the BN that their club photographer has sadly passed away following an accident.

I was stood with him for 10 mins on Sat. Sad at any time of the year but more so around Xmas.

• Site Supporter
37 minutes ago, C86 said:

" a reet good dicking"... aye alreet, Boro deserved to win though imo.

Anyhow, no mention of the homophobic chants by Boro fans on diversity day :roll:  Secs called in by ref after match, in his report.

Not surprised backward from round there.:hi:

I remember the day when you'd respond equally vociferously about a slight, however small, on Bolton Wanderers. You know, in the days when you'd see the likes of Djorkaeff, Okocha, Campo, et al. Not one for "through thick and thin" then?

I assume you'll be back if we ever sail out of the doldrums.

14 minutes ago, MickyD said:

I remember the day when you'd respond equally vociferously about a slight, however small, on Bolton Wanderers. You know, in the days when you'd see the likes of Djorkaeff, Okocha, Campo, et al. Not one for "through thick and thin" then?

I assume you'll be back if we ever sail out of the doldrums.

Vociferously? :rofl:  fuck me pal, if you think that was vociferous, you've gone soft. As I "calmly" pointed out, Boro did indeed deserve the win but wouldn't say we were dicked. Bury lad was after a rise ;) Players where upbeat afterward while I was collecting the kit and cleaning the dressing room.

Assume wrong too, I've no interest whatsoever in the stiffs.  But you wear your "I'm great coz I've watched em through thick & thin" badge with pride pal :good: Remember, it only means fucks all to those who feel the same, the rest will crack on happily. I mean even Carlos has given up! 

1 hour ago, C86 said:

Vociferously? :rofl:  fuck me pal, if you think that was vociferous, you've gone soft. As I "calmly" pointed out, Boro did indeed deserve the win but wouldn't say we were dicked. Bury lad was after a rise ;) Players where upbeat afterward while I was collecting the kit and cleaning the dressing room.

Assume wrong too, I've no interest whatsoever in the stiffs.  But you wear your "I'm great coz I've watched em through thick & thin" badge with pride pal :good: Remember, it only means fucks all to those who feel the same, the rest will crack on happily. I mean even Carlos has given up! 

Sounds like a bit of a bite there, I  :roll:

Edited by Traf

What's happened with radcliffe? They've been reassuringly shit with rubbish crowds for the last few years. Last I heard fans were taking over and club was on its knees. Suddenly their battling for top of the league with great crowds taking more to away games then they used to get at home.

Edited by Ghana White

• Moderators

For me, BWFC died when they qualified for Europe and no one gave a fuck, the club or the majority of its support (unless it was a quid to get in). When against Braga, a “steward” ejected a 14 year old kid in a headlock, 2am at Ritzy style whilst a load of fucktards waved bedsheets. No longer felt like my club.