Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Non League Chatter

leigh white

• Moderators

Aye, it was fucking ridiculous, scored 2 great goals and gave 2 soft ones away, then 3-3 with a pen, given away falling over with a broken ankle ffs.

Kirby changed it, chased everything and moved the game out of the first third and more upfield. Powered past their defence to score the winner.

Might do AFC Darwen tomorrow if I get a pass. Mark Patterson's usually in attendance there.

That's a cracking away following for NWCL Athywhite.

You heard about Dave the solicitor who was always pissed at chorley matches? Top man. Rip.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/new-bride-charged-murdering-solicitor-6321425

Edited by C86

Another mad day in Yarkshire, i love and hate the place, make miles better mushy peas than we can, even dripping mint sauce over the fuckers.

i strangely love trips to Yorkshire too. They're not right in the had, eat odd stuff and have odd accents but by Christ it's a funny day out :)

Great day out, drew 1-1, a good following travelled over the pennines, replay on Monday at Colls 3.00pm KO, had a chat with George Mulhall who watches Brighouse regularly, he spoke of the great times at BWFC with Ian Greaves

Hope to get to the replay tomorrow if I can.

Colls lost 2-1, a great turn out on a soggy afternoon, quite a few from Yarkshire made the trip to make it a good atmosphere, we should have buried them with the chances we had, sadly it wasn't to be, Colls are at Ashton Athletic on Saturday in the FA Vase, I'll be pissed in San Marino