Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Megsons Fans Forum

captainmed

I see that the wanker has a Fans forum planned for this week.

He must be trying harder in that area at SW as he didnt want to know when he was here. Even the players were dis-couraged in this area i believe.

Lessons learned possibly as it took him some time to get another job.

I would love it if he fails again and then that should be it for his managerial career at a reasonably sized club/level.

Fingers crossed.

He must be trying harder in that area at SW as he didnt want to know when he was here. Even the players were dis-couraged in this area i believe.

I would love it if he fails again and then that should be it for his managerial career at a reasonably sized club/level.

Fingers crossed.

I can't believe that you're still so bothered about him and what he's doing

I'm not getting drawn into the whole GM shooting match again, but I still think he didn't do a bad job here.

I think that he (or someone like him) was necessary

Allardyce had a massive backroom staff. Most of the important ones left.

Megson had to reorganise the club, including the scouting team which fell to bits when Jack Chapman retired. On the whole we've signed some decent players, and the duds like Makakula, Smolarek etc have either been loans or short term deals. Credit for that.

But it was the right time for him to leave. He wasn't going to take us any further and just about avoiding relegation every season isn't much fun.

It's time for him, and some of our fans to move on.

He stabilised the playing side of things and once that happened he didn't know what to do and it never really got any better. Possible he didn't endear himself to anyone in Bolton accept for some within the club and I know of some that didn't have a bad word to say against him.

Love or hate him he lacked certain skills needed in a leader on and off the pitch. Nobody is perfect otherwise we'd all be world beaters and top managers.

That said, he's still a tosser :D

• Moderators

Fingers crossed.

to be fair to him, he wasn't exactly greeted with open arms

Weds are his club though, played for them as did his dad

still a cunt mind

he should guide them to midtable safety

which is a shame as they had a good play off shout till recently

Edited by ZicoKelly

If you look at Megson's record of a manager and style of play. There is one constant, he tries to beat everyone 1:0. Because of this I don't expect him to last beyond the of he season.

Megson will have made Irvine look like Mourinho.

Some happy Owls fan on OwlsTalk. Great stuff. :yahoo:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.