Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Music When We Score

But it would be decent if we had some kind of anthem. Problem is...the club can't tell the fans what it is....the fans have to do it themselves as per 'The Lords My Shepherd' at WBA or Delilah at Stoke. Will that ever happen at BWFC?

We need an anthem thread........!

But it would be decent if we had some kind of anthem. Problem is...the club can't tell the fans what it is....the fans have to do it themselves as per 'The Lords My Shepherd' at WBA or Delilah at Stoke. Will that ever happen at BWFC?

What about the 'The Lion of Vienna'? Didn't the Houghton Weavers offer to re-release it with all proceeds going to the Nat Lofthouse statue fund?

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/boltonnews/8820100.Band_looking_to_sell_charity_song_for_Nat_Lofthouse_statue/

ive got it! White Lines - Grand master flash!!! fookin classic! :yahoo:

Rang dang diggedy dang di-dang

Diggedy dang di-dang diggedy dang di-dang

can just imagine a crowd singing that in unison!

'freeeze, rock' even sounds like 'Reebok' if you wanna be gay about it.

What about, this....!

Now, you could get this going me thinks !

You dont need anything new, you just ALL need to get involved !

Makes me want to Dance this, oh go on son, lets boogie !!

OWEN Coyle is hoping the Reebok?s new theme tune will continue to keep Wanderers on song.

There has been a mixed reception to the new goal celebration tune after it got its first airing in the 3-2 victory over Aston Villa.

BEN - Whites on Song

Sounds like the return of the music after a goal's been scored might have been his idea. There are plenty of things that could 'improve the matchday experience' but music after goals isn't one of them. If they want an anthem that's unique to Bolton then just play the 'Lion of Vienna' before kick-off, that would get the crowd up for it.

Sounds like the return of the music after a goal's been scored might have been his idea. There are plenty of things that could 'improve the matchday experience' but music after goals isn't one of them. If they want an anthem that's unique to Bolton then just play the 'Lion of Vienna' before kick-off, that would get the crowd up for it.

Totally 100% agree. I thought that would naturally happen after the Chelsea game and the excellent tribute pre-match.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.