Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Music When We Score

What was that one they used to play at Burnden, My world is a Football or something, might be looking through lever end tinted specs but seemed to get one or two excited.

'My World Is A Football'...this one it has it all, big chorus, earnest vocal, a touch of brass and more than a hint of euro-pop...wonderful...

http://singingasonginthemorning.blogspot.com/search/label/bruce%20thompson

Click 'play' button and enjoy!

Edited by SpiritofBurnden

For night games it would be cool if when a Bolton player scores, the lights go out, pitch black, then different colour spotlights move fast around the stadium, then it lands on the player who scored, a recording from Simon cowell then says " the stage is yours" and the goalscorer does his celebration with the music of his choice.

Brilliant. Chungy scores and the lights go out. Chungy leaps into the crowd and goes and hides under the stand. The spot lights spend the rest of the ninety minutes trying to find him.

Brilliant. Chungy scores and the lights go out. Chungy leaps into the crowd and goes and hides under the stand. The spot lights spend the rest of the ninety minutes trying to find him.

Reebok Voice puts on the Great Escape tune 'cos Chungy hasnt picked his song.

NOW the most Downloaded Song is "I FALL ON MY KNEES," sung by Angela Primm

I found this on the Worship In To The Heavenlies website.

Jussi could use it when he saves penalties. I'm sure Jay would appreciate it.

• Site Supporter

'My World Is A Football'...this one it has it all, big chorus, earnest vocal, a touch of brass and more than a hint of euro-pop...wonderful...

http://singingasongi...ruce%20thompson

I thought it was a bit less tuneful and more "voice of the terraces" type singing. Just shows what 30 odd years of memory loss does.

Going on from Diddles idea of playing a different song for each player when they score. When Elmander scores they should play "Elmo come and light my fire" See what I did there.

Going on from Diddles idea of playing a different song for each player when they score. When Elmander scores they should play "Elmo come and light my fire" See what I did there.

When a penalty is saved "Jussi it best when they score nothing at all" :yahoo:

Hoping if we make it to the final then the club might release a cup final song, clubs haven't done this for years but pretty sure it used to be the norm.

Be good for it to be catchy and be able to be sung in the stands, Danny from McFly step right up?

Have to get past Stoke first though.

Guest bwfcdan

When Zat Knight scores, a bit of Corona need's to be played.. "This is the rhythm of Zat Knight, Zat Knight, oh yeh"

http://singingasongi...ruce%20thompson

How do i get that as a ringtone?, my mate Jimmy from Deane wants it as one. Ive searched high and low for that clapping.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.