Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ticket Allocation

If there are any adult ST holders not going who wouldn't mind me using their ST, would appreciate it very much indeedy!

I'm down there already and need to accommodate my +1.

In return, if there are any adult ST holders who want to take their nippers and would like the use of 2 kids ST's for the semi, then I'm happy to help.

Please PM me.

I thought both teams got 25000 the other year, 31000 should be enough for the semi, we'll get alot for the semi but the true cup final die hards who went to the carling cup final won't show for this one. I can think of 7 people i know who went to that match and haven't watched us since. The FA sicken me with all there out with the tout crap then they give tickets to thousands of people who have no other intention but to sell them on.. I don't agree with the people who work for the club creaming tickets off the top either as unfortunatly thats how the 5 of the 7 have got their tickets for any major final we've been in.

ticket details will be announced tomorrow mornin @ 11am on club website

Still cant understand why they couldn't have announced ticket details last Sunday - does it matter who, when, were and at what time we play for them to announce ticket details - leaving it as late as Fri morning surely means they have missed the opportunity to start ticket sales this weekend?

• Moderators

Ticket price's ect for the stoke end are as my link

http://www.stokecityfc.com/page/NewsDetail/0,,10310~2318427,00.html

10 quid discount for kids and those hwo stink of piss

Category One at ?60.00 - 3,941

Category Two at ?50.00 - 13,262

Category Three at ?40.00 - 9,883

Category Four at ?30.00 - 4,961

There are ?10.00 concessions off the price of those tickets and these will be in line with the Club's policy regarding age and eligibility.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.