Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Online Petition For Standing

Are you lot being serious? If they opened a terrace next year, you'd still choose to sit? Not having a pop like, I'm just surprised so many people are saying the same thing.

I would chose to sit, maybe it's my agebut when I was on the terraces I used to sit in the gaps on the railings at the front as a diddler with legs dangling thru! Good memory's I'm avin now.

I will sign the petition but I don't think it is going to happen because the Premier League is against it. I don't know why because go to any premier league game and you will see loads of people standing especially in the away section where it is well over 50%. I'm also amazed to see how many have posted that they prefer to sit. Having a dedicated standing section is far safer than allowing standing in the seated area and I wouldn't have dickheads standing in front of me spoiling my matchday experience. :roll:

que?

I've just edited the 'always' out as nothing is ever 100%. Kent asked a question as to the not signing, so my reply is: FSF are champions of "Justice for the 96" and so I would sooner not sign something they have anything to do with.

Comprend??

I've just edited the 'always' out as nothing is ever 100%. Kent asked a question as to the not signing, so my reply is: FSF are champions of "Justice for the 96" and so I would sooner not sign something they have anything to do with.

Comprend??

Aye but if they have a chance of getting standing re-introduced then I am prepared to sell my soul to the devil.

• Site Supporter

Aye but if they have a chance of getting standing re-introduced then I am prepared to sell my soul to the devil.

I'm not. I'd sooner stand on my own testicles than sign anything that involves the self pity mob.

He who sups with the devil should use a long spoon and all that Biff....

• Members

Reading this you'd think seats were being banned if standing was reintroduced. It's about choice innit. You could still choose to sit.

Football never been the same since all seaters introduced. Just look at some current Argie crowd scenes at places like Boca Juniors and Newells Old Boys.

Edited by bolty58

Reading this you'd think seats were being banned if standing was reintroduced. It's about choice innit. You could still choose to sit.

Football never been the same since all seaters introduced. Just look at some current Argie crowd scenes at places like Boca Juniors and Newells Old Boys.

Bolty's right, it's not an either or! Seems to work well enough in Germany, the best place to watch football in Europe, cheap tickets, big crowds, safe standing for those who want to. The word from Germany is that Borussia Dortmund's charge to the league title is in no small way due to their passionate, noisy, standing up supporters.

Bolty's right, it's not an either or! Seems to work well enough in Germany, the best place to watch football in Europe, cheap tickets, big crowds, safe standing for those who want to. The word from Germany is that Borussia Dortmund's charge to the league title is in no small way due to their passionate, noisy, standing up supporters.

Man Utd would never allow us to return

So that's it

Money rules, KO

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.