Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Stokies

Sold 34000. Can we match em?

I read that they sold 50,000 @ 2 per ST holder

We are a small town club, they are BIG city (or are they?)

I have a few stoke mates and this is the first time they have ever been in such a position so they are well up for it and excited hence why sold out.

As for us, I'm sick of hearing knobheads saying they are saving it for the final etc

I have a few stoke mates and this is the first time they have ever been in such a position so they are well up for it and excited hence why sold out.

As for us, I'm sick of hearing knobheads saying they are saving it for the final etc

Those that dont go Semi surely wont be able to geat final tickets should we get there though unless they are season ticket holders?

Ridiculous statement by people to make too. Sounding like United fans. Its far from a foregone conclusion.

• Site Supporter

I have got tickets for a lass at work and her young son. They won't have a chance of getting tickets for the final if we get there due to no purchasing history.

They realise this and are treating this as their final.

This feels like a final to me, due to the UEFA place up for grabs.

In the last 30 years how many times have we sold out ? Burnden Park once , Reebok once, Wembley allocation never, so what? numbers don't = atmosphere. Get drunk go manic or whatever you are into and have a phukin laff !

In the last 30 years how many times have we sold out ? Burnden Park once , Reebok once, Wembley allocation never, so what? numbers don't = atmosphere. Get drunk go manic or whatever you are into and have a phukin laff !

Boro at Cardiff

Erm, No you didnt !

Correct me if I am wrong but haven't we had a shit load of threads since that game referring to the fact that due to season ticket holders being allowed 3 /4 tickers each, all tickets sold out the morning they went on sale??????????????

First season at reebok with a 25k capacity i am sure Sold Out signs were up several times

Well Liverpool in '95, when my dad went to buy tickets he was told they only had the ?85 tickets in that elevated balcony stand available at the old Wembley. Which he duly bought for. So if we didn't sell out, it could only have been a handful of the highest priced tickets in a small section.

At Cardiff, rightly so, there were many people who said they missed out, and I'm sure that included a lot of "regulars" who wouldn't have just made that up.

Well Liverpool in '95, when my dad went to buy tickets he was told they only had the ?85 tickets in that elevated balcony stand available at the old Wembley. Which he duly bought for. So if we didn't sell out, it could only have been a handful of the highest priced tickets in a small section.

At Cardiff, rightly so, there were many people who said they missed out, and I'm sure that included a lot of "regulars" who wouldn't have just made that up.

cost me ?105 for olympic gallery ticket v lpool and we defo sold out for that final.

lpool didnt sell out all olympic gallery tickets according to a lpool fan mate of

mine who was sat up there.

boro in cardiff total sell out cos true fans couldn't get tickets due to club cock-up!

cost me ?105 for olympic gallery ticket v lpool and we defo sold out for that final.

lpool didnt sell out all olympic gallery tickets according to a lpool fan mate of

mine who was sat up there.

boro in cardiff total sell out cos true fans couldn't get tickets due to club cock-up!

Deffo sold out at Cardiff, as I was one of the season ticket holders who didnt get a ticket after havng a season ticket since 1971.

The first season at the Reebok were sell-outs on most occasions.

Deffo sold out at Cardiff, as I was one of the season ticket holders who didnt get a ticket after havng a season ticket since 1971.

The first season at the Reebok were sell-outs on most occasions.

I had 6 tickets for that game :thumbsup:

The organisation of tickets for Cardiff was piss poor. Went to the semi at Villa away but didn't get a cup final ticket!! How can that be right? Paid over the odds through a tout on the day only to be 2-0 down after 20 minutes surrounded by a bunch of glory hunting day trippers.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.