Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Jussi

anewman

Are we going to have 11 different threads each referring to a player and calling them a disgrace? Every single one of them let us down today it's as simple as that!

I was just going to say the same. You can't blame one player today. The whole team, if you can call it that today, were a shambles.

Thought Elmander was having a decent game until he was at fault for the 4th

Elmander shouldn't of been playing there in the first place. He did ok against west ham, but they are fuckin shit. Coyle fucked up big time today

Elmander shouldn't of been playing there in the first place. He did ok against west ham, but they are fuckin shit. Coyle fucked up big time today

Spot on, a lot of the blame on OC 2day, I like his philosophy but he is still learning, one last piece of advise Owen, stop bigging up players at the expense of BWFC,, commemts like he will outgrow bolton are not what Bolton loyalists want to hear, we are a top 10 club not a mickey mouse club, you would never hear any other top flight manager making these comments.

I agree coyle fucked up today, just watched highlights and he still has to arse lick the opposition and congratulate them on fucking us over. Speak your mind man and let the players know what a let down they have been. He's done a wonderful job this season but today he's fucked up royaly.

Coyle messed up the team selection but jesus christ we know them that played can do much much better. The Jussi doubters proved right today imo, he should of saved one at the very least but he wasnt helped by having 10 dummies stood in front of him. They all take equal blame for me. I reckon theres a few players that started today that should be moved on at the end of the season.

Said it before Jussi wants selling to Arsenal or DMB'S, he will not get much to do & will look pretty good in their teams. He was at fault for the second goal & his body language showed it (stood on edge of box bent over with hands on knees)

Petrov fecked up for the 3rd but Jussi was on a downer & I know how he feels.

Let him play the rest of the season then sell him & bring Bogden in as 1st choice, I'd also cash in on Al habsi although it'd leave us without a recognized 2nd choice.

It was very naive to play klasnic, petrov and elmander in the same team may be abpe to get away with careying them at the reebok and not at wembley.

Coyle fucked up at brum starting klasnic snd had to switch things around, so why did he make the mistake again?

If mavies was fit enough to come on he should have started if not the midfield should have bin Packed with one up top, it may have bin boring but we wouldnt have got dicked.

No way should robinson and others have been rested and not pkayed competivley then thrust into a semi just so they didnt get a yellow, hes a grown man ffs play him and he knows if he gets a yellow he misses final his own fault!

The report in the paper reckons that we should have had a penalty before Stoke scored. Apparently there was a handball and a Stoke defender trying to screw Davies' head off. This passed me by, did anybody on here see it.

The report in the paper reckons that we should have had a penalty before Stoke scored. Apparently there was a handball and a Stoke defender trying to screw Davies' head off. This passed me by, did anybody on here see it.

Yes. Huth attempted to strangle Davies and Shawcross flicked the ball away with his hand. Howard 'World Cup Final' Webb was standing less than 10 yards away and looking right at it. Webb actually warned Huth before the corner was even taken after he tried to rugby tackle Davies to the floor. Apparently that is not allowed but strangulation is.

Could'nt agree more. Mavies should have been on from the start and Klasnic coming on from bench if needed late in the game. Bad team selection - end of.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.