Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Supporters?

DC08WFC

i dont think it wil thank fuck, as the majority are mesmerized by coyles charm anyway (which is actally a good thing)

the games over now, let just get on with it, and try and finish has high as possible.

completly agree homer been a top season until yesterday

but if i was told we would be top 8 and fa cup semi id snatched their hands off

at the moment im as pissed off as the next fan but its happened and theirs

fuck all i can do to change the result so lets all take a deep breath and get pissed

ps you can have a A+

Edited by 1969

I was in block 133 and there was a fair few knobheads in there. Was quality though when that lad threw that pie at the stokie! Shut the cunt up for a while!

Had a massive ding dong with a wanderer on the way out of the ground and it ruined my day! Never for white on white but he was a pissed up idiot spouting tosh. Never seen so many fans that pissed off and let down, horrible atmosphere.

That Stokie happened to be a Wanderers Fan - He was meant to be sat with me but got a freebie in Club wembley around Block 133. He was with his 15 year old lad - they both were covered in hot pie ( don't think he thought it was quality and yes it did shut him up !! )and to make matters worse they both got thrown out for arguing with the stewards as a result and watched the second half in The Greyhound.

Try explaining to your 15 year old son - Dad, why did that Wandererss Fan throw a pie at us and why are we being thrown out.

No news of it anywhere, which I find quite strange.

we travelled in on the tube from Rayners Lane and there was a Wembley Stadium medic we got talking to who was on duty for both semis. He was telling us that it was quarter to 11 before he left after the Manc semi and that United fans had waited en masse for the City lot to come out after the game, before wading in indiscriminently to men, women even kids! Said the medical room was busy and they had ruined the whole day. Also said the policing generally would prevent such an event but that the DMBs were determined and the police were essentially powerless. Media coverage: Nada. I always thought there was potential for it to go off big time just outside the entrances 'M' yesterday. One more thing: the medic also said that Brent Council wanted our game delayed til Easter Monday but tickets had already gone on sale. Can't this be used in the European Court of Appeal as grounds for a replay (not that I'd bother going again) :whistle:

good riddance! At least there is some good news today.

I hope he give this place a miss too.

If I evey thought that about never going again it would have been 20/30 years ago when we where shit, and the only thing we had to look forward to was avoiding going down , year in year out, some people really do need to give there heads a shake

posting for a friend

Dad and lad sat in club wembley with older brother and his missus.......freebie and first time at new wembley

Life long wanderers supporter,hails from school hill, no shrinking violet but doesn't go as often nowadays due to a number of factors......stoke score, stoke fans behind and start gving it large, beer thrown down below.....bolton fans get upset and start giving grief to my friend and his lad mistakenly.....my friend is shouting down to the brave lads below that he's from bolton when one brave little soldier sends a meat pie into his lads face......pie burns his lad's face so my friend has words with the brave little soldier and his mates....they know he's from bolton now but instead of laying off they start giving it large bout sorting him out and he doesn't respond well to threats......next thing stewards appear and my friend and his lad are thrown out for throwing things below.....so "the wanderer" it wasn't quality, it wasn't a stokie, he ain't a cunt and the lad in question would like to say a big thank you to the lad who threw the meat pie which ruined his lad's day out.........

Another happy tale from a crap day........

Ive never been so ashamed to be associated with some in the white of Bolton yesterday. I too was in Block 133, and mid way through the 2nd half we had to put up with a half wit telling me and my family we werent a real fan because we werent up singing and dancing. A few choice words and he soon shut up with his insane rants in my face at least.

The man was an embarrasment to the town, club and the players. Id rather sit with just 10K next time who are not off their heads asking their mates who's got the ball because they never come to the Reebok.

I hope he give this place a miss too.

If I evey thought that about never going again it would have been 20/30 years ago when we where shit, and the only thing we had to look forward to was avoiding going down , year in year out, some people really do need to give there heads a shake

Answer this......was he calling people wankers b4 he got the pie in the mush or was he reacting to the lad who he saw throw the pie?

And whilst you're at it wot would you have done in his shoes?

M, you're wasting your time with some of these fucking retards on here

Sorry lads but he was calling them wankers before he got the pie in his face, that's why he got the fucking pie in his face.

I'm only saying what I saw, would you care to explain why that makes me a fucking retard anewman?

If I was in your mates shoes I'd have been behaving a damn sight better.

The person I'm talking about got the pie square in the face, was this your friend or was it just a shrapnel wound your mate suffered?

A group of fans in the top tier were singing at 4-0 and I respected them for making their voices heard. That is until they started pointing towards our section singing "your support is fcuking shit".

I wouldn't mind, but most of them left well before the final whistle. Pretty sure it's better to stay until the end than make your voices heard then fcuk off early.

I'm not saying you're not a real fan for doing one early. What we had to endure yesterday will stick with me forever sadly. But what a total contradiction from a prime example of twats that were in force yesterday.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.