Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Supporters?

DC08WFC

We've had a mixed bag at Wembley over the years

It hasn't been that mixed, has it?

I've been eight times and we've only won twice. And we had to all but lose one of them first.

If "over the years" goes back to the 20s, that's not much good to most.

"Detective sergeant Pete Collett said: "This was a nasty accident that would have been witnessed by the many people who were using the services on Sunday afternoon.

Get Adobe Flash player

"I would urge anyone with information about the incident to come forward and speak to us about what they saw or heard as soon as possible."

No arrests have been made. "

Whatever it was, it wasn't "an accident" by the sounds of things

I am no angel, and have had a few "skirmishes" in my time but to bottle someone in the neck is bang out of order

"Detective sergeant Pete Collett said: "This was a nasty accident that would have been witnessed by the many people who were using the services on Sunday afternoon.

Get Adobe Flash player

"I would urge anyone with information about the incident to come forward and speak to us about what they saw or heard as soon as possible."

I am no angel, and have had a few "skirmishes" in my time but to bottle someone in the neck is bang out of order

I dont know what happened but what happens if your in a situation where your heavily outnumbered and have a bottle to hand? do you take a twatting or lash out to protect yourself, I know what I would do in them circumstances, therefore not sure you can make that judgement.

I dont know what happened but what happens if your in a situation where your heavily outnumbered and have a bottle to hand? do you take a twatting or lash out to protect yourself, I know what I would do in them circumstances, therefore not sure you can make that judgement.

'ckin hell Mounts, you would defend Hitler or Jeremy Clarkson if they were Wanderers.

• Site Supporter

Lets face it, if he continues to work the Oracle he's bound to be headhunted by a bigger club.

Seems to me he has to do a bit of CV repairing first. BigALL clubs need managers Players who can hack it on big occasions.

There

That's better.

Get Adobe Flash player

Fcuk him

My mate got kicked to fcuked and stabbed in face,hope's its the first game of the season in Aug,STEAM!!!!!!!!!

A group of fans in the top tier were singing at 4-0 and I respected them for making their voices heard. That is until they started pointing towards our section singing "your support is fcuking shit".

I wouldn't mind, but most of them left well before the final whistle. Pretty sure it's better to stay until the end than make your voices heard then fcuk off early.

I'm not saying you're not a real fan for doing one early. What we had to endure yesterday will stick with me forever sadly. But what a total contradiction from a prime example of twats that were in force yesterday.

top tier right at the back? that was us!!!

i have to hold my hand up these days at being over passionate about the team i love and have supported for the best part of 30 years....its the fa cup semi final for fooks sake and loads of people in our section wouldnt get behind our team from the off never mind at 4-0 hence the chants of 'your support is fucking shit' 'can we hear bolton sing? etc.... think it was heat of the moment and frustration to be honest but sometimes you have to give a little to get a little!

we had a good laugh with bolton fans joining in with a good 60 of us in 2nd half and made the best of a shitty result

ohhhh and just to clear up... the small remainder of that 60 were darwen whites and were there right until the players came off the pitch at FULL TIME albiet with the limp clap ;)

but anyway onwards and upwards well done to those who went york , wigan (h&a), fulham, and brum

i hope a good win at ewood evens thing out

• Site Supporter

I tend to find that a supporter's ability to be obnoxious is directly proportional to the amount of alcohol he's consumed.

I also find that the more alcohol consumed is directly proportional to the ability to be an obnoxious twat. Same thing really.

To use American parlez; Go figure!

I tend to find that a supporter's ability to be obnoxious is directly proportional to the amount of alcohol he's consumed.

I also find that the more alcohol consumed is directly proportional to the ability to be an obnoxious twat. Same thing really.

No comment :thumbsup:

if thats aimed towards me then i give up.....should i keep my opinion to myself?

the absolute FACT of the matter is that on sunday our support inside the ground was wank....END OF!

if thats aimed towards me then i give up.....should i keep my opinion to myself?

the absolute FACT of the matter is that on sunday our support inside the ground was wank....END OF!

We're not the loudest most of the time, granted. But on this one off occasion, was there a correlation between the players capitulation & our support being wank?

We're not the loudest most of the time, granted. But on this one off occasion, was there a correlation between the players capitulation & our support being wank?

players efforts didnt help but like i mentioned earlier we was poor from the off.... to be honest apart from birmingham away i feel we are disjointed as a support on lots of occasions

players efforts didnt help but like i mentioned earlier we was poor from the off.... to be honest apart from birmingham away i feel we are disjointed as a support on lots of occasions

If your efforts to get folk to sing were directed to actually singing about the team rather than abusing your fellow trotters you might have been more successful.

The vitriol from the bloke behind us in block 133 towards those who chose to sit down to watch the game was baffling.

The sooner they bring back standing areas the better, then I can sit well away from these numpties.

Sure as a player when you walk out at wembley and the away end is packed but your support has large empty spaces it cant help.

No it wasn't. It was shit from the minute it started raining goals. Anyway who appointed you chief cheerleader? Whether people choose to sing for 90 minutes or sit and watch is up to them, not you. Perhaps you should have directed your criticisms at those who weren't there rather than those who were.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.