Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Supporters?

DC08WFC

I remember their flag just before ko with '12th man' on it. If we had one it would have said 'tea lady'

The problem with the way the tickets were sold, there was no way of choosing a designated area. There was a time when the people who wanted to sing and shout and get excited, would go behind the goals. Those who didn't went on the sides. We were in block 135 behind the goals and we would have been quite happy to have stood for the whole of the match (as the City and United fans did)

Sat behind us was a 70 year old bloke who took exception to some swearing by one of our party just after the 4th went in. Rather than argue with him and his daughter we just left.

Edited by Boby Brno

Right, once and for all.

... if someone genuinely can't afford to go or have other commitments then I'd respect their opinion and, IMO, it would count.

However, if someone has the opportunity to go, yet simply decides they'd rather be doing something else instead then, again IMO, their opinion ain't worth shit.

All clear?

:thumbsup:

bull

I went and my opinion counts for shit. I know wembley has red seats, plenty of them about...I know we conceded at least 4 as I left at 4 nil n I know wembley was dearer than treebok but not as dear as expected!

If they want to sit in their ESPN armchairs n disect the tactics fair fucks to em. Iv got the memories of a top day out gettin ruined by 90 mins of football

It does make me laugh on here when some people slag supporters off for not attending certain games. I have been going since 1977 so I must be a shit supporter even though like many others on here I even went in the dark days of the old 4th division.

Hey but according to some my opinion counts for nothing cos even though I wanted to,for reasons that are private, I could not make the Wembley game.

I would like to know when some who did go to Wembley will be attending their next match? We should really be getting a full house every week because the amount of fans who went is easily enough to fill the Reebok for every home game.

You probably get a better idea of the game watching it on TV anyway... :pardon:

well certainly the contentious issues as they will have been replayed over and over again and in slow motion. At the game you see it once at normal speed.

what a load of utter fukcin rubbish!

ohhh how is it HJ?

were rubbish at home and occasionally we have a ball on aways...... was i spoilt in my burnden upbringing?

the thing is i get behind the team and try to have a craic with the lads....if i find it difficult to withold my dissapointment to people leaving early on in a major then so fucking be it.

been to all the fa cup games this season so i'll say what i choose too.....DEAL WITH IT!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.