Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Happy Wanderer - Thank You

I will send a pm on my thoughts of our coach driver, especially after he decided to slam on in the middle of the m40 to a complete stop causing people to go flying arse over tit then get out of his chair to tell people to stop banging

there were cars flying past, my son was asleep on my lap who went flying and my mother went flying. it was only my dad being there that stopped me gong kicking fuck out the prick.

the same prick driving our coach said he had printed directions so went straight down to the closed junction even after being told it was shut, i then asked why 3 coaches in convoy were already at wembley as we sat for 2 hours on the fuckin m1 and he said they never followed the directions.....................no they followed their common sense you thick cunt

so happy, I want that driver reporting

We were on Coach 5. Apart from him forgetting to turn in at the services, then remembering at the last second and sending people flying everything was fine. I didn't know some coaches were so far behind. Everyone knew the M1 was closed Jcts 1-4. WTF was he thinking of?

Not got a clue. Our drivers were fine apart from that docile decision, and a pretty smooth journey back North. Shame really we ended up in the gridlock.

Again, credit to WanderersWays for organising, it must have been an headache! :good:

oh yeah and at 11:45pm when we got back in bolton, I had arranged transport for 2 70 year old pensioners and 2 children to be collected from nelson square as arranged but the prick decided at the last minute to swerve up trinity street and drop at the station leaving them all to walk to nelson sqauare after a lonnnnnng day

not impressed

I will send a pm on my thoughts of our coach driver, especially after he decided to slam on in the middle of the m40 to a complete stop causing people to go flying arse over tit then get out of his chair to tell people to stop banging

there were cars flying past, my son was asleep on my lap who went flying and my mother went flying. it was only my dad being there that stopped me gong kicking fuck out the prick.

Coach 2? He was a prick, fair enough telling people to stop banging but doing an emergency stop in a coach sending people flying was a joke, tosser.

Anyway, thanks for sorting the coaches out had a laugh!

Edited by liamBWFC

that coach driver needs to be reported fast. under no circumstances should he have just slammed on and stopped on a fucking motorway, because people were banging.

Imagine if a HGV was behind him. it could have caused serious injuries and death.

Stupid cunt.

that coach driver needs to be reported fast. under no circumstances should he have just slammed on and stopped on a fucking motorway, because people were banging.

Imagine if a HGV was behind him. it could have caused serious injuries and death.

Stupid cunt.

One of ours who already had a golf ball size lump on his nog went flying and ended up face down,oh and he left his phone on coach,d'oh

Driver reported.

All drivers where instructed to take the same route and I was consious of keeping all the coaches to gether but something are in the lap of the goods i.e. traffic. However it appears one driver spoiled it for the others which I'm sorry about and like I've said, he has been reported. We have to be careful that it doesn't sound like sour grapes just because we lost and looking for someone to blame.

Driver reported.

All drivers where instructed to take the same route and I was consious of keeping all the coaches to gether but something are in the lap of the goods i.e. traffic. However it appears one driver spoiled it for the others which I'm sorry about and like I've said, he has been reported. We have to be careful that it doesn't sound like sour grapes just because we lost and looking for someone to blame.

No mate, i blame jussi

the driver was a disgrace, as I said he was very lucky he never get a shoeing after slamming on

Driver reported.

So what time did all the other coaches taking the correct route arrive?

We moved half a mile in an hour and half where it was closed.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.