Qpr

anewman

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Frandsen08

Got a mouthy cockerney at work QPR fan but keeps an eye on chelskis games. In other words he's a cunt

you're either a QPR fan or a Chelsea fan!!!

i hate cunts that "support" a team and then have another one in case the first one is losing

tell him from me he is a cunt

Even Warnock couldn't fail to see the funny side of it if his QPR are denied promotion due to 3rd party ownership, just a coupleof years after his Sheff Utd side were relegated on the back of another team getting away with the same charge.

That man deserves nothing but bad luck.

Even Warnock couldn't fail to see the funny side of it if his QPR are denied promotion due to 3rd party ownership, just a coupleof years after his Sheff Utd side were relegated on the back of another team getting away with the same charge.

That man deserves nothing but bad luck.

He is a cunt and deserves all that comes his way but the true fans don't

How are the Doonhamers getting on these days? :)

Since you asked, we are imploding!, We are totally skint, have 4 contracted players for next season and the fans want the board out. The manager is a dick and the crowds have halved this season.

Apart from that everything in the garden is rosy

A good mate is a proper QPR fan. He's been a wreck all week waiting on this stuff, just wants to celebrate after the last 15 years of thinner times. I hope they come up, proper ground and a decent day out

They're still cockernees tho'

We have been there

I'll give you it's a decent day out

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.