Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Qpr

anewman

in the in depth sky sports news they have exclusively revealed qpr could have points taken away , fined or found not guilty in other news bin laden could be dead or alive

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in the in depth sky sports news they have exclusively revealed qpr could have points taken away , fined or found not guilty in other news bin laden could be dead or alive

has the Titanic sunk yet?

• Site Supporter

Is it only me who thinks it'll be a little bit funny, given that warnock was relegated because the FA failed to sufficiently punish WHU, if the FA now decide that they must take a stronger stance this time?

Neil Warnock, you're a wanker!

The FA are absolute tossers

As soon as the offence is identified it should be dealt with ASAP. What they seem to do is wait until the outcome of the season so they can punish the clubs most of all; if a club hasen't got relegated they will hit them with the points reduction that season to send them down but if they are already down then they fuck them the following season by taking the points off then.

What they dont realise is the fans dont do anything wrong so why punish them? Give the owners a MASSIVE fine

:angry:

If a club has cheated and gained an advantage by breaking the rules, they have disadvantaged the other clubs in their division. So the CLUB has to be punished.

Yes, the fans didn't make whatever decision broke the rules, but their club has gained an unfair advantage in some way. Tough for the fans - but fair to the other clubs and their fans.

That's the principle of clubs agreeing to the rules they operate under.

• Site Supporter

But;

if the club was known to be playing an illegible player in September, and the punishment for that is 2 points (historically) then QPR should have 2 points per game he played docked.

Also;

Each club that has played and lost/drew against them ought to be financially compensated by QPR.

If the club have broken rules the punishment is required but the player was signed in 2009 to take two years to come to a desicion is farcical, they are giving them the trophy today, how cam they deduct points after that,

If they have to dock points, which I still feel is hard on any fans, then I hope they dock points from the start of next season. One club destined for the bottom 3 next year :thumbsup:

• Site Supporter

But then they'd be rewarded with the parachute payments which wouldn't happen if they were stopped from being promoted.

Didn't Swindon Town suffer similarly a few years ago?

Hmmmm not so sure about the fairness of it, there have been presidencies and it smacks of a bit of London bias to me.

That aside, they deserve it, they have led the league nearly all the way and have been by far the best team in The Championship. They won't be any roll overs next season. Tarrabt and Faurlin look quality players and Routledge seems to have recaptured his form after his ill advised move to Newcastle, plus they have a rock solid defence. Shame that the prize cunt Warnock is their manager

I've been but I don't remember much about it. I think Worthington scoped at least one. I'd have been 15 or 16 I think so around 1978

I was there. We won 3-1, Worthington scored 2, one of em being better than that 'other' goal. Gowling with the other.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.