Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

So You Think

bolty58

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Your earlier post did say Un*t*d, So You Think and Barca, though.

Which more than justifies the "dirty bastard" slur, as I'm sure you'll agree.

Did I, indeed? Please present the evidence or withdraw this slight on my character immediately.

I have never and will never have money riding on those filthy bastards to win for the simple fact that I always want the fcukers to lose. There is one exception however and that is when they play an even more odious set of bastards in European competition.

Did I, indeed? Please present the evidence or withdraw this slight on my character immediately.

I have never and will never have money riding on those filthy bastards to win for the simple fact that I always want the fcukers to lose. There is one exception however and that is when they play an even more odious set of bastards in European competition.

Ah!

That'll teach me to read tampered-with quotes and not original posts!

My heartfelt apologies.

Please, keep up the good work.

• Members

Ah!

That'll teach me to read tampered-with quotes and not original posts!

My heartfelt apologies.

Please, keep up the good work.

Accepted. Now then, let's hope SYT can come in at odds for you lot somewhere.

Don't take it.

He's 20/1 for a reason ie he won't be running there and you won't get the money back.

Cheers Traf :good: ,

I'm not massively into horses or anything, but a few of my housemates work in bookies so I've started to take a bit of notice in the last 6 months or so especially at the bigger events, and always enjoy a good day at the races (went down to ascot about a month ago, fcuk me what a place).

I'll keep an eye out for SYT, might even drop it in a few conversations and sound like I know what I'm talking about :thumbsup:

• Members

Cheers Traf :good: ,

I'm not massively into horses or anything, but a few of my housemates work in bookies so I've started to take a bit of notice in the last 6 months or so especially at the bigger events, and always enjoy a good day at the races (went down to ascot about a month ago, fcuk me what a place).

I'll keep an eye out for SYT, might even drop it in a few conversations and sound like I know what I'm talking about :thumbsup:

Eddie, the clincher is "He won two consecutive Cox Plates as a three and four year old and that is the Weight For Age championship of Australasia. That will do for me"

When he leaves them in his wake, they'll be whispering 'Yon Eddie knows his stuff' ;) :D

Eddie, the clincher is "He won two consecutive Cox Plates as a three and four year old and that is the Weight For Age championship of Australasia. That will do for me"

When he leaves them in his wake, they'll be whispering 'Yon Eddie knows his stuff' ;) :D

I like the sound of that Bolty! Cheers for the info :good:

• Members

Bart Cummings upto his usual in the Racing Post this morning, slating the standard or racing in UK & Ireland

fuck off Bart you convict cunt, just wait till he races Regalo Rosado :D

A Paddy too. Shame he's so fooking good really :D

• Members

Just so I get this right.... the advice is to lump on big for either Prince of Wales on 15th June and the Coral on July 2nd at Sandown or both

and if it doesnt come in, Bolty is going to get me a ?200k - ?300k job in Aus? :pardon: :drinks: :D

Yes, first part. As always, can never guarantee but this is as close as I can get to one. Extraordinary horse and, with luck in running, should perform superbly. Obviously, I will be loading up but 'lumping on' means different things to different people.

I can point you in the right direction for the second part (if you have the required trade skills) :D

• Members

Must admit to being slightly disappointed at those prices. I was hoping the presence of Worforce and St. Nick might have got you all a decent price (3/1 - 7/1).

Ah well, I am content backing winners so I may wait til the day. Surely the other two will get a lot of local support pushing SYT's price out a bit?