Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

2Nd Rant Of The Day.

• Site Supporter

American Fucking Tele.

For the third time they have decided to stop a program I watch fucking randomly in the middle.

You watch something for years and it just finishes with no closure.

Surely if they decide to pull something they should say you're not having another series, finish it off.

Cunts!!

American Fucking Tele.

For the third time they have decided to stop a program I watch fucking randomly in the middle.

You watch something for years and it just finishes with no closure.

Surely if they decide to pull something they should say you're not having another series, finish it off.

Cunts!!

Maybe you're just watching too much American TV. :roll:

Baz, do you not think it's God's way of telling you not to watch shite?

I thought Flashforward was quite good actually. Anyway, they didn't cut it - they couldn't have done because I watched it all.

Vanished, Heroes, Flashforward and to a lesser extent Lost.

If they cancel V I shall be over there with a suitcase full of shit.

No news yet but signs are good for a third season!

Either way (excluding V and V:The Final Battle miniserials) this series has been far superior than the 19 episode series of the 1980's

Nice touch to have Jane Badler back as Diana, but why have Marc Singer as a different character - would have been good if he had been Mike Donovan, as in the original series.

V was shite IMO, it was no where near as good as the original series, the wimmin are a lot fitter tho'

V and V: The Final Battle were, I agree with you here, the best drama's I have ever seen. Have them on DVD and still watch and, although made in the 80's with the fashion and hair, the story does not date.

V - the series (19 episodes) was absolutely rubbish - no direction, no story-arc, and very weak cast except for Marc Singer, Robert Englund and Jane Badler

V - the series 2009 - far better - but nothing ever beats the original!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.