Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Blackpool 4 Wanderers 3

We saved Blackburn and we'll try and save Blackpool too.

Charity cases.

well its gotta change sometime , why not satday .i mean if our players are in holiday mode then why not start with a good old knees up in

blackpool ,preferably celebratin 3 points

Tickets arrived today, flight already booked for Friday evening, and back on Monday evening.

Blackpool - here I come.

Our away record is awful and , for some reason, we always seem to help out struggling teams.

Head says Blackpool 2 - 1 Bolton

Heart says Blackpool 0 - 2 Bolton

One of the Blackpool players now quoted as saying that Saturday is the biggest in the history of the club.

I wonder if that's because they need to win to have a chance of staying up or because they are playing their hated Bolton Wanderers at home for the first time in 18 years?

One of the Blackpool players now quoted as saying that Saturday is the biggest in the history of the club.

I wonder if that's because they need to win to have a chance of staying up or because they are playing their hated Bolton Wanderers at home for the first time in 18 years?

Lets hope its another 18 year before we play them again :thumbsup:

Edited by tyldesley_white

Cant see anything else but a blackpool win.

I just hope the occasion might get to them,like it did for us against leeds at home and chelsea away that season...

The thing is with this one,is that any other big game of their recent history,forest in the semi final,cardiff in the final and most of their points gained in the premiership,they have always been the underdog...this time they are far from it!...

Stilll think they will beat us though...with a pitch invasion to boot.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.