Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

French Trialist

I was involved in running a trialist game today for young and experienced french lads looking for pro contracts in England.

One youngish lad, Denga (spelling?) stood out an absolute mile and obviously slipped under the Wenger radar! So much so Deano has already offered ?20k to get him to Aldershot!

Looks and plays like Samba but with more composure. Decent lad who listens and will get better, so defintely worth a punt.

Reason for the message - hopefully someone from BWFC reads these messages and I might get a PM. They're all going home tomorrow after 4 days here, but he's one that'll be coming back to us for a month in July when he'll be fixed up with a club.

Come on whites have a look when he's back and you can have him!

Got plenty of contacts, but not all clubs look at every trialist. There are hundreds of trailists every year.

What's best? Point out a lad that may be the next Cahill when brought through and sold for ?15m+ or keep him in your back pocket, so he can go to Aldershot and they can make a good few quid when they sell him on?

Got plenty of contacts, but not all clubs look at every trialist. There are hundreds of trailists every year.

What's best? Point out a lad that may be the next Cahill when brought through and sold for ?15m+ or keep him in your back pocket, so he can go to Aldershot and they can make a good few quid when they sell him on?

what's best?

Fax Phil

Guest Biff

If he is the excellent prospect you say he is and you want him to have a chance with Bolton then your best course of action is to write to Owen Coyle and tell him all about him. I'm sure he would have someone look at him in July.

Edited by Biff

• Site Supporter

Let him know who you are, how you came into contact and just suggest he gives the lad a look at. You could even goet his contact details and pass them to OC.

• Site Supporter

I thought that.

How good can he be if he is traveling to England because no fucker wants him in his own country and he is being snapped up by the likes of Aldershot.

Guest Frandsen08

Unfortunately i work for a different PL club, the best way at the moment is sending in videos and portfolio to clubs. if you want i can pass on the details but like i said it wont be for BWFC and no telling what will be said.

how old is he?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.