Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bye, Bye

Just had the pleasure of waving 3 coachloads of England 66 fans back onto the motorway and back darn saaaf

wankers haha not be missed :yahoo:

I hope by waving you mean v signs, wanker signs and pointing your finger to the ground in a going down kind of motion ha ha ha ha.

Just had the pleasure of waving 3 coachloads of England 66 fans back onto the motorway and back darn saaaf

wankers haha not be missed :yahoo:

The easy points we get against them will be.We've not won any of the league games against Wigan, Blackpool or Brum this season

grant sacked, really why now fookin ace they doomed :drinks:

So, amonsgt all the other debts, including the Olymic Stadium white eleflump, they've got to pay him off & get another one.

Anyhow, was that fan who said they'd taken 10k fans today on a wind up or do they have thicker fans than us?

was watching ssn and at the end something very odd happened with mrs pesch and her kids

You mean asking the pie man if she could borrow a room to sack him in? Could that have possibly been lacking in class anymore?

So, amonsgt all the other debts, including the Olymic Stadium white eleflump, they've got to pay him off & get another one.

Anyhow, was that fan who said they'd taken 10k fans today on a wind up or do they have thicker fans than us?

ficker, for sure

You reckon they'll let him travel back down to landan with the team?

I'd take a black cab & charge it to the company credit card (surely they haven't taken that off him aswell.) But I can be churlish like that.

Guest Biff

There were forty plus free coaches went from West Ham yesterday so 10K was probably right.

Steve McClaren for Wet Spam?

Apparently so.

Wonder if he'll now start sounding like Pete Beale in his interviews. I do hope he'll address female reporters as 'Treacle'.

Edited by DazBobParr

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.