Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ricky Shakes

Went down to watch the Conference South play off final on Sunday to find Ricky Shakes turning out for Ebbsfleet at Farnborough.

Think this lad has finally found his level and scored a decent goal and looked pacy throughout - highlights My link He's no 10 in red if you fancy having a gander.

4267 on which was fantastic considering 'boro only usually get 700ish.

Says in the programme he played for us once and scored but can't remember that. Anyone?

Got to say it was a pleasure to watch 22 honest lads giving their all and none of this diving and rolling about nonsense that really hacks me off in the prem ......

Always next year for the mighty 'boro!!

hes a twat

his goal was against tranmere, last minute equaliser in a cup replay when i had tranmere at 15/2

and it was the coldest ive ever known the reebok

why he scored il never fucking know

sent us extra time

Was a ballboy in front of the away end when we lost to Tranmere. There was some eleven year old girl and her dad on the front row, who as much as sent me death threats all game. Didn't say a word back. The language on the girl was both disgusting and bizarre with comments such as "ballboy turn round or I'll fucking kick your head in". When it started raining she just kept shouting "mum stop pissing!". Deep in extra time the girl dropped her chewing gum onto the running track; much to my annoyance a steward made me pick it up and give it to her. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Coldest I remember being in a game, and was quite gutted when it went to extra time to be honest. Had we won though we could've reached the FA Cup final without facing a Prem team. Millwall got there.

Was a ballboy in front of the away end when we lost to Tranmere. There was some eleven year old girl and her dad on the front row, who as much as sent me death threats all game. Didn't say a word back. The language on the girl was both disgusting and bizarre with comments such as "ballboy turn round or I'll fucking kick your head in". When it started raining she just kept shouting "mum stop pissing!". Deep in extra time the girl dropped her chewing gum onto the running track; much to my annoyance a steward made me pick it up and give it to her. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Coldest I remember being in a game, and was quite gutted when it went to extra time to be honest. Had we won though we could've reached the FA Cup final without facing a Prem team. Millwall got there.

fnar fnar :rofl:

Guest bwfcdan

Wasn't it the season we got to the Carling Cup final anyway? Or was that the year after?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.