Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

People On Ww You Would Like To Meet

I can only go off what I see on here, but if a members online persona is to go by then athywhite1958 is one of the people I would do my best to avoid completely.

I'm sure the feeling is mutual, but I know I'll never be the miserable, grumpy, insulting, revolting, perveted man he is[comes across]

Qouting me every single time, saying I despair all the time, saying this and that about me, I s'pose things are easy to say behind a screen, I don't mean come and say it to my face 'cos I'll smash you, not a part of me wants to see you get hurt or vice versa, I just don't understand why people like him have to be such a dick towards people.

Talking of fuckin perverts and dicks, weren't you the one dabbling with your own cousin?? eh! eh!

http://www.burndenaces.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,3635.0.html

Is that from your own personal archive?

Nope, remembered an old thread linking to pic on burndenaces. Still first line of pics for a "natasha bolton wanderers" google image search, unsurprisingly

I've only ever knowingly met Dawny DD from Tranmere off here

Nope, remembered an old thread linking to pic on burndenaces. Still first line of pics for a "natasha bolton wanderers" google image search, unsurprisingly

Of course it's her. And if you google no balls & WW you'll get this

k-girl-beauty-sexy-hair-girls-beautiful-blonde-cool-long-beautiful-girl-sexy-girls-Picture-For-Me-hot-women-sensual-nudes-Swim-Wear-cleavage-mamsitas-big-boo.jpg?m=1306423716

:roll:

Guest Frandsen08

met a few anewman, mg whites, LW, Athymike, happy, mickyd, NB , Gonzo, i'd like meet smiffs he has some top life lessons, athywhite58 becuase he makes me laugh and widders just becuase i think he'd be like tyler durden off fight club :tongue:

met a few anewman, mg whites, LW, Athymike, happy, mickyd, NB , Gonzo, i'd like meet smiffs he has some top life lessons, athywhite58 becuase he makes me laugh and widders just becuase i think he'd be like tyler durden off fight club :tongue:

You daft get. Smiffs & Widnes were stood with me & Gonzo in Blackpool.

Guest Frandsen08

You daft get. Smiffs & Widnes were stood with me & Gonzo in Blackpool.

ha ha shit me i must of been leathered!!!

Guest Frandsen08

To be fair they didn't have their "I'm Smiffs, I wear riggers in bed" & "I'm Widnes, & I shag Goats" T-shirts on, but still. :D

well you didnt introduce me and you didnt buy me a pint, so i put it down to you being just plain rude! :D

Traf I think would be a great top blooke to meet

Sharpy, yes, just to buy him a drink and see what really makes him tick

Natasha - where ever she has disappeared to - noticed she hasnt been on BA for a while

Have met a few off here, whilst they have been near me (wheteher it be at my usual watering hole or other bars) - but honestly cannot remember their names (apologies)

• Moderators

I've only ever knowingly met Dawny DD from Tranmere off here

give me a week and i could have the same picture appearing for "green genie wanderersways"

I always thought Big girl oral explosion was a decent poster on here.......seems to have disappeared now though :pardon:

i know Big Girl oral Explosion and he is indeed a top man. I don't know where he's disappeared to, I haven't heard anything from him for over a year.

give me a week and i could have the same picture appearing for "green genie wanderersways"

Would you mind not doing so. Kelly Brook appears twice at the mo'

Actually, didn't think Natasha was real at all, but just another figment of a regular's imagination

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.