Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton Mark Two

Guest Blixa

Whose the 9 ft chink?

You must remember the unfeasibly tall, KFC-addicted Chinese lad we had a few years back?

our gutless wonders battered nolans mob last year

no need for newcastle to worry about losing nolan tho, cos shite players score 10+ goals and they're easily replaced

Not at Newcastle we didn't, where we just managed a draw against 10 men & Nolan scored against us.

The point I was trying to make is that West Ham have been a soft touch for ages & that Fat Head is rightly trying to toughen them up by bringing in players with some fighting spirit, like Nolan & Faye. I fear that we have been going in the opposite direction.

• Site Supporter

Not at Newcastle we didn't, where we just managed a draw against 10 men & Nolan scored against us.

The point I was trying to make is that West Ham have been a soft touch for ages & that Fat Head is rightly trying to toughen them up by bringing in players with some fighting spirit, like Nolan & Faye. I fear that we have been going in the opposite direction.

I think he meant this one

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/9198718.stm

EDIT we were fourth at that point

Edited by superjohnmcginlay

Guest Blixa

He currently seems to loathe Bolton as a club, presumably down to his ongoing dispute with Gartside. He can't seem to hide his joy when his returning clubs beat us, or indeed his anger when he doesn't.

For that reason, I don't wish him well in his new job either. Respect is a two-way thing.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.