Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Chungy

Guest bwfcdan

Fucking maimers.

Gallas.. De-Jong .. Evans and now this.

Why !!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: soon we'll be seeing talented players in full body armor.

Injuries are a part of football and I'm sure my feelings/thoughts right now are unfair on the rest of the team but after Wembley and our pathetic end to the season I was glad the season ended, gradually I've been looking forward to this new season, but now adding also to no Holden, loss of 2 goalscorers, maybe losing our best defender, it's just bolloxed it all up.

Bad times

As a slightly lighter note, a simple break can be recovered from in 3 mths as mentioned above, it's much better than an ACL snap for example

Is this an argument against playing cloggers out to make a name for themselves or ad we've seen with Holden does it not matter??

Anyway, I'd best be wrong about Eagles..... :s

Bad times

As a slightly lighter note, a simple break can be recovered from in 3 mths as mentioned above, it's much better than an ACL snap for example

Is this an argument against playing cloggers out to make a name for themselves or ad we've seen with Holden does it not matter??

Anyway, I'd best be wrong about Eagles..... :s

A bad injury can happen in any game, Jules, as you say. But the ManU game was a competitive one, not a friendly.

I just think the risks are higher playing a club several levels lower ......... their players are mostly not at the same speed of reaction or thought.

From the live updates on t'official site

"Worrying signs here. Chung-Yong Lee is down and it doesn't look good. Tom Miller flew into a tackle and there was an almighty noise."

Do you really go flying into tackles in friendlies? Dirty Welsh cnut

you do hear a crack when that challenge goes in :blink:

just seen it on SSN looked like a definate break (wobbly leg)

Another edit - SSN just said 9 months out! fuck shit piss wankstain :angry:

Edited by TroySwoosh

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.