Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Navarro Snubs Us For....

Zico

• Moderators

Kettering Town?

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/9507/1/former-real-madrid-youngster-turns-down-bolton-deal-join-kettering

"Navarro, 19, enjoyed a successful trial at Bolton Wanderers and boss Owen Coyle offered him a contract. But the ambitious Blue Square Premier outfit made an 11th hour bid for the free agent"

Who the fook is Navarro ??

"Jaime will develop further there and I stand by my statement he will play in the Premier League within three years."

And what the fook sort of agent is that who turns down a contract from a Prem club and then says that ?

Don't bel;ieve a word of it.

:blink:

Edited by Rembrandt

Guest Blixa

Utter bollocks.

If we had offered him a deal (I doubt we have), suspect it would have been a a pretty paltry one, like a 6-month see how it goes thing for buttons. probably got a tenner a week more in the non-leagues.

That's if we offered him a deal. Isn't he associated with Alonso?

Utter bollocks.

If we had offered him a deal (I doubt we have), suspect it would have been a a pretty paltry one, like a 6-month see how it goes thing for buttons. probably got a tenner a week more in the non-leagues.

was in the same car wasn't he

Kettering town is a shit hole

Luckily for them they don't play at Rockingham Road anymore. You're right it is a shithole. Went there a few times for some footie dealings in the past couple of years. They're now at Rushden & Diamonds whilst Chairman Ladak tries to wangle deal with a club a bit closer to home.

The manager is a mate so I've just text him to find out the truth and will let you know when he gets back to me ......

Utter bollocks.

What happened to unlimited Warburtons mis shapes and free use of the Sherpa Van?

Luckily for them they don't play at Rockingham Road anymore. You're right it is a shithole. Went there a few times for some footie dealings in the past couple of years. They're now at Rushden & Diamonds whilst Chairman Ladak tries to wangle deal with a club a bit closer to home.

The manager is a mate so I've just text him to find out the truth and will let you know when he gets back to me ......

Turns out C Ronaldo told him to go to Bolton but he was told by us he would get limited opportunity due to age and experience.

Kettering offered him a contract and now hope they have a player they can sell into the Prem in 2+ years.

Why we didn't just sign him up and let him go out on loan I don't know......

Turns out C Ronaldo told him to go to Bolton but he was told by us he would get limited opportunity due to age and experience.

Kettering offered him a contract and now hope they have a player they can sell into the Prem in 2+ years.

Why we didn't just sign him up and let him go out on loan I don't know......

Maybe, just maybe, Coyle didn't rate him.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.