Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Swp

Going off how much time it takes us to conclude nearly every transfer deal we do i reckon weve only got ourselves to blame if we dont get him. Weve had plenty time to wrap up this deal.

its the same with nearly every deal we do, the teams with the money feed first then we pick up the crumbs at the end.

• Moderators

if he hasn't made his mind up yet, tweets like this from our fans should help make his mind up:

RT @josh_mell: @swp29 money grabbing fucker! Hope @Joey7Barton stubbs a cigar out in your eye! Hope you get relegated! #wanker #bwfc

#moneygrabber SWP #moneygrabberSWP #moneygrabber SWP #moneygrabber SWP #moneygrabber SWP #moneygrabber SWP #BWFC

@swp29 QPR?? Are you serious? Goes to show how you are only motivated by money and not playing football. Disgrace !!!!! #BWFC #qprfc

@swp29 shocking that your going QPR modern day footballer it's just greed! #QPR #bwfc #TransferDeadlineDay

fuck me lads, chill out

• Site Supporter

if he hasn't made his mind up yet, tweets like this from our fans should help make his mind up:

RT @josh_mell: @swp29 money grabbing fucker! Hope @Joey7Barton stubbs a cigar out in your eye! Hope you get relegated! #wanker #bwfc

#moneygrabber SWP #moneygrabberSWP #moneygrabber SWP #moneygrabber SWP #moneygrabber SWP #moneygrabber SWP #BWFC

@swp29 QPR?? Are you serious? Goes to show how you are only motivated by money and not playing football. Disgrace !!!!! #BWFC #qprfc

@swp29 shocking that your going QPR modern day footballer it's just greed! #QPR #bwfc #TransferDeadlineDay

fuck me lads, chill out

wankers.

If he decides to go there and it's looking likely, then he deserves all he gets...

Why does he deserve to be abused by people who don't know him?

Why should he not go to a club who will pay him the most money?

It's not as if joining us was going to get him back into the England squad or guarantee him trophies.

Some people need to have a fucking reality check.

If you were offered, say, ?40k per week for the next two years by one club who you have no emotional ties with, or ?60k per week for three years by another club then which would YOU pick?

I appreciate your comments, but look at the clubs involved...

QPR - newly promoted and likely to be playing in the championship

Bolton - established premiership club

Which would you pick? Money over ambition really gets under my skin when they already have enough cash !

Greed is no excuse

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.