Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Swp

potentially as in, Iles doesn't know, or as in, the same as our offer plus bonuses?

had a look on the BN site but can't see owt

"Wright-Phillips is pondering a ?2.5million move from Manchester City but also has an offer from Stoke City which potentially comes with a bigger salary. "

Full story here

Lives in worsley, felt that he had fell out of favour with pullis and was lucky to get on the bench. always thought he would go to a big club when at sheffield. worth a punt on a free.

Aye, him, Danny Pugh and Jagielka were all Mancs that seemed to come through at a similar time but only Jagielka appears to have really fulfilled his potential

Aye, him, Danny Pugh and Jagielka were all Mancs that seemed to come through at a similar time but only Jagielka appears to have really fulfilled his potential

Jagielka is from Knutsford. I don't think people from there would consider themselves Mancs.

Jagielka is from Knutsford. I don't think people from there would consider themselves Mancs.

I thought he was more Hale-way but schooled in Knuts? I don't know for sure. Mate of mine went to school with him anyway and he classes himself as a Manc. As do alot of folk from Hale.....

I thought he was more Hale-way but schooled in Knuts? I don't know for sure. Mate of mine went to school with him anyway and he classes himself as a Manc. As do alot of folk from Hale.....

I know someone who's mother came from Hale and his father from Chorlton cum Hardy. He classes himself as Hale and Hardy. It might have been Laurel and Pace.

'Jags' is from Sale but played for Hale as a kid in amongst a few pro clubs academies.

He moved to Sheffield in digs to do his YTS after school year 11.

He did school in Knutsford for a couple of years but dont know the link.

Tongue as you probs know did his youth development at United.

As did Pugh whos from Cheadle, Stockport. Got married at Peckforton Castle last year.

• Moderators

well, like you, they ain't Mancs even though they claim they are

Tonge's not a Manc either.

Pie-eater from Astley IIRC.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.