Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Uk Riots

Guest bwfcdan

If you lot think Tottenham is full of Jews you've not been there for a good while.

Of course it is, Tottenham is full of Jews, West Ham is full of lovable Cockney rogues dressed as Pearly Kings and Queens and Chelsea is full of rent boys. Them's the rules!

Just watching this stuff live on BBC News, and I am suprised at how "dark" Jewish folk have got in recent years (and remember because it is Tottenham, they must all be Jews). These Jews look almost....not Jewish

Guest bwfcdan

I were watching the BBC coverage then. Watched black and white 'yoofs' attack a parked police car then the BBC cameramen. Cocks!!

The geezer who got shot on Thursday certainly didnt have a jewish name(mark duggan).

i thought it was a demonstration about how he ended up being shot dead??

dont think many would retalite like that if a jew got popped off by the MET Police.

Probably just local youths seeing it on tv then going up causing some bother

fuck em all anyway southern pussies

Just watching this stuff live on BBC News, and I am suprised at how "dark" Jewish folk have got in recent years (and remember because it is Tottenham, they must all be Jews). These Jews look almost....not Jewish

Racist :p

They still use them in Northern Ireland they probably lob a few over now marching season is over.

Mind you the Met seem to be very hands off since the G20 and yer man dying

Also how come theese are riots and the student thing was a protest

jsl

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.