Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Uk Riots

Guest bwfcdan

Guest bwfcdan

My link

might be fun when we play them

There was a brilliant moment from last night when the riot police run a load of jews. Sky kept replaying it. F*cking hilarious!! All it needed was a running commentary from Borat :rofl:

Just been some watching some of the footage on BBC news, christ our coppers are shit bags

Bunch of cowards. Too many years of soaking wet wankers telling them to be nice and they've forgotten how to actually police a situation.

Just scum that need shooting.

It interviewed a shop owner before whos off licence got ransacked by a mob, the CCTV showed grown women walking away with bags of booze.

Its one thing protesting against something but these are just utter scum who think the world owes them a living. They should be rounded up and dropped in the middle of that famine so they realise its all here for them if they can be arsed.

I work up in London, albeit in lovely Chelsea, West London so havn't seen any looting/violence but their are rumours knocking about that all football matches in London this weekend may be cancelled. Only whispers at the minute so most likely its rubbish but thought I would share it.

I'm off to a Carling Cup game tomorrow

either

Crystal Palace v Crawley

Charlton v Reading

West Ham v Aldershot (Fat Sam v Deano)

was going to choose based on who played the strongest team, im now going to have to take into consideration where im least likely to get killed.

I'm off to a Carling Cup game tomorrow

either

Crystal Palace v Crawley

Charlton v Reading

West Ham v Aldershot (Fat Sam v Deano)

was going to choose based on who played the strongest team, im now going to have to take into consideration where im least likely to get killed.

Charlton Reading :good:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.