Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Uk Riots

Guest bwfcdan

Guest Frandsen08

well going to the big smoke on weds has well and truely gone for a burton

Edited by Frandsen08

well i feel justified paying what I do to live in Canary Wharf now.

que the cunts coming here :D

Have they moved all the dodgy fuckers now? I used to live over that way 20 odd years ago when they were building it. Fancy as it was, it was far too near the rough bits for my liking.

• Site Supporter

But the police tactics appear to be so different. Take a look at the CCTV footage from Manchester, and although there were greater numbers of rioters in Manchester, the police stance was a lot firmer than what was seen in Hackney today, when police took direct shots from "kids" from 3 feet away and just stood there ground with no apparent arrests

Ps... This was in support of MG's comments about football being policed differently

Manchester is a very small city centre compared to the whole of London, you just can't compare

Manchester is a very small city centre compared to the whole of London, you just can't compare

From the footage seen so far, I would say there so far was more people involved in Manchester. However the discussion point was/is about police tactics where there seems to be major differences.... Reasoning?

Guest Frandsen08

mrs and the kids supposed to be training it on weds

now 50/50

wankers

been invited to the FA headquarters and the england game thrown in for free, not looking good

• Site Supporter

From the footage seen so far, I would say there so far was more people involved in Manchester. However the discussion point was/is about police tactics where there seems to be major differences.... Reasoning?

Reasoning?

It was unplanned and they are reacting to unforseen circumstances in one of the biggest cities in the world....

Or are you fishing?

Well not half

But you've got some dick up the thread saying look at what colour the rioters are, that proves everything

Several posters are gleeful when property and police get hurt by the EDL and no-one has any regard for members of the public or feels the need to wring their hands about businesses that get damaged as a result of football mayhem. That's seen as good clean fun and usually isn't being carried out by brown people.

I dont recall ever seeing anyone setting fire to carpet shops or looting Carphone Warehouse. Though someone did once set fire to a Southampton flag that had been seized from Napoleon.

Kickin off in Ealing now, which means me owd stamping ground of Acton will be next...but if it carries on down Uxbridge road over the next few days then we're not far from QPR. Glad I didn't book me train ticket as you wonder if the game will be on if it carries on like this

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.