Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Uk Riots

Guest bwfcdan

Maximum respect to the Sikh lads out in force.

Starting to wonder what the end game is here, if that has fundamentally changed mindsets in the long run. It'll peter out, but whats to stop it all starting again wherever from now on. The scum of this country have worked out there's safety in numbers and we can't stop the bastards.

And of course, we've made the only real solution - some serious vicious beatings - are illegal for absolutely anyone to deliver, even the police.

Edited by maaarsh

• Moderators

What an absolute brain dead fuckwit he was, also the cocky nigs in the background. Get the fuckin EDL in and allow them to do what they want.

Keep swilling that beer.

its only him being around thats keeping you from winning cock of the year

Jules I ain't out on the street but the chopper was straight over peter st. And moved on shortly after So they probably split...

Just been ont news they've been smashing up jessops on Albert sq.

All I can see is groups of 3 or 4 hooded scum wandering about some on bikes.

Police are definitely struggling to keep em in one place

I can only go off what I read on facebook. Every gathering of more than 10 people seems to be starting rumours at the moment!

Fucking hell, if you believe anything on there, you really do need to give your head a shake.

Guest bwfcdan

This sangat tv is ace

Just done a live arrest in birmingham

They've got bloody spears and swords!! Unbelievable :D

Was amusing to see a few of the looters getting collared by plain clothes in Manchester, even more so the unconscious looter with his blood up the wall.

First three looters through the door should receive a round to the head. Should make the next few at the door reconsider.

Time to stop fucking around and split some skulls.

Guest bwfcdan

This reporter on Sanget tv, completely agree with what he's saying. The coverage is miles better than Sky News, they're just repeating the same clips!!

This reporter on Sanget tv, completely agree with what he's saying. The coverage is miles better than Sky News, they're just repeating the same clips!!

You're not wrong. He's like an Asian Steven Seagal - Lawman!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.