Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Uk Riots

Guest bwfcdan

From GM police twitter

Looter just handed himself into a GMP station after seeing himself looting on Facebook. Officers continuing to make arrests

If you have been using social networking sites to incite disorder, expect us to come knocking on your door very soon

Turn out the lights, water down the flames, stick nightvision on and put an end to this, gas 'em, put them in trucks, send to no mans land, build a wall around them, let them steal each others flesh in order to survive, there society is a cycle of I want to follow suit, my friends are in this gang, I have to do also, blame their elders, their parents and their fucked up brains.

If there isn't room in jails, then I'd rather see them get the cummopence they deserve then have these criminals walking the streets, no doubt even if it fizzles out, they'll be these thugs going to football matches, going shopping etc as if nothing happened and then it will happen again, it's obvious we have far more than just batons and riot shields, how long until we see the good people gain the upper hand and if that means sending in Apache's etc, then well they should have thought about that before they resorted to losing any respect or right to live amongst decent people.

Guest bwfcdan

200 missile throwing youths currently causing trouble in Liverpool. 12:30 on a Tuesday night, I wonder what there parents are doing? Saying that, it is Merseyside?

Not sure, Blackberry were saying before that they can track folk. Not a clue how they work though.

most fuckers don't, now scumbags mainly don't but police can bring in someone who can ,like I said don't expect instant gratifacation on Sky and the like but give it a couple of weeks and a lot of the grey marl brigade will be in nick

goto bed diddles, it'll all be ok in the morning

:D I know I'm exaggerating :lol: but seriously how can they even sleep at night, what gets me is hearing them actually proud of themselves, no one was born with that kind of mentality, surely their parents must question them when they go back home, but I doubt they care because these thugs have no doubt copied[i'm not saying all] their elders, there behaviour isn't accpeted in a decent society, so if they don't stick with their groups/gangs/whatever, they're going to be left with nothing, they already claim they have nothing, violence and crime isn't going to solve anything, except stereotype decent young folk who one day might be wrongly accused of something.

It's like Peado's in jail, other inmates hate them, these thugs have been on cctv, decent people will recognize some of them in the streets when it's calmed down and I can see these criminals who may escape justice threw law but getting some kind of cummopence through the decent public.

I'm not a violent person at all, but I know when people deserve punishment, a coach carter type person won't help, neither will Jail, it ain't no Shawshank Redemption Morgan Freeman story here, it's just the world we live in in 2011, fuk em.

I can't believe the age of some of the kids I saw tonight, they looked about 12, the problem for a copper is that once you've got the little shit isolated if you start smashing him over the head your basically beating up a little kid... Probably on film, no idea what the solution is but 5 minutes after passing these oxygen thieves this evening I passed a group of lads 14 year old or so in Chorlton Medlock in hoodies playing footy.. Stopped to let me go pass no hint of aggression, they seemed happy enough, what've they got that the scrotes running round town a mile away havn't?

Well info's kind of limited here.

No it wasnt. I was following stuff on BBC news channel and news on here was definitely first.

Zico was posting Twitter stuff which I appreciated as my gf wanted a lift to Mcr city centre yesterday evening

Fuck that.

Drove her this morning instead about 6am. Riot police knocking about on Oxford Rd but that was all I saw.

No it wasnt. I was following stuff on BBC news channel and news on here was definitely first.

Zico was posting Twitter stuff which I appreciated as my gf wanted a lift to Mcr city centre yesterday evening

Fuck that.

Drove her this morning instead about 6am. Riot police knocking about on Oxford Rd but that was all I saw.

By 'here' I think sjj means the USofA

Edited by frank_spencer

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.