Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Uk Riots

Guest bwfcdan

We have one water cannon in the uk and that is northen ireland....

I reckon we could do a BA Baracus modification to some fire engines and use them, I reckon the power of one of those hoses is enough to strip the skin off any of the scrotes that are within abour 30 foot of it (I'm sure our resident Welephant will be along shortly to give us the exact pressure values...........)

I reckon we could do a BA Baracus modification to some fire engines and use them, I reckon the power of one of those hoses is enough to strip the skin off any of the scrotes that are within abour 30 foot of it (I'm sure our resident Welephant will be along shortly to give us the exact pressure values...........)

The picture of the guy stealing the clothes is one of the most disturbing things I've seen in this country.

http://www.dailymail...e-way-home.html

I did add a joke but lost the link so it seemed inappropriate. Still a shocking photo though.

I have no idea who that black lad is, but I can honestly say I hope he gets cancer and dies a long, extremely painful death.

anybody else thinks it's a bit bizarre that the police seemed to have sat back and let 'em get on with it?

When faced with a bunch of hippies, girls and sociology students a few months back they were in there cracking heads for fun.

• Site Supporter

anybody else thinks it's a bit bizarre that the police seemed to have sat back and let 'em get on with it?

When faced with a bunch of hippies, girls and sociology students a few months back they were in there cracking heads for fun.

450 arrests says otherwise

and the videos i saw last night, there was plenty of police presence (although to be fair, they werent doing a great deal) but then again how do 20 coppers with a sheild and baton deal with hundreds of rioters?

450 arrests says otherwise

and the videos i saw last night, there was plenty of police presence (although to be fair, they werent doing a great deal) but then again how do 20 coppers with a sheild and baton deal with hundreds of rioters?

You get my point though

You get my point though

See my post earlier. One policeman pushed a guy over and he died. The Policeman is now being charged and faces a prison sentence. Would you go in cracking heads knowing what the repercussions could be?

listening to radio5

even the presenters are getting pissed off with the excuses

"I fully condone whats goin on-"

"You mean condemn"

"Oh yes condemn but it's because english worker are doing the most hours in Europe"

"hang on you said that most of theese were unemployed"

Its time to get tough, no good standing there with shields hoping they will stop. They need to get into the fuckers. Anybody caught looting cut their fucking arms off. Anybody foreign caught breaking the law on British turf deport them or throw them in the sea if the former is too time consuming. Theres no fucking repercussions anymore if people break the law. The jails in this country also need modifying to make people suffer if they end up there. Weve tried the namby pamby approach now its time to get tough. Getting rid of a few will also save us a few bob so everyones a winner.

• Site Supporter

i saw a piece on the state of uk prisons last night.

apparently "many cells are in serious need of refurbishment"

the video then panned back and showed a snooker table, and the table tennis table in the centre of the prison.

i nearly threw my lamb madras at the telly!

:angry:

There are six in Northern Ireland, but the professional rioters over there love it. Always big cheers when they come out. It's the only chance half of them get of a decent wash. I think NI is the only part of the UK where its use is legal anyway, but that could be got round easily enough.

I would love to join the club and say that the police seriously need some sort of law to be suspended to fuck the paperwork and procedure off, allowing them to get amongst it and start wading in and up the ante with these cunts, but unfortunately I've so little confidence in them that I don't see how it would improve anything. Unless it peters out over the next night or two I would be highly pessimistic indeed. The Army would sort it, but at massive cost. That should be the very, very last resort.

Odd that All Coppers Are Bastards then some feral youths smash up JD Sports and the same people want the coppers armed.

Yeah, cos some feral youths smashing up JD Sports is the full extent of the troubles, innit blud. :nea:

It's not like women are having to jump from burning buildings or 'owt...

Yeah I can't keep up with who I'm supposed to be cheering for, I thought Turks where seen as lawless nutters but now they're hero's for defending their neighbourhood and coppers who where seen as over aggressive cowards are now to soft. As a sidenote 6 cars torched in Trinity Salford last night, too close for comfort that..

To be fair to the police, you can already see loads of tossers with cameras, trying to get pictures of the police behaving brutally to some "innocent " rioter.

Everyone, including the police, knows that a few days after this all calms down, some picture will appear, & a lot of people who are all in favour of smashing rioters at the moment will swiftly change to the anti-police side when the danger is over.

Odd that All Coppers Are Bastards then some feral youths smash up JD Sports and the same people want the coppers armed.

I'd sooner they weren't to be honest. I'm not a liberal leftie, I just don't trust them to use those powers correctly.

Same with water cannons too.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.