Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Uk Riots

Guest bwfcdan

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3747840/Gangster-suspect-Mark-Duggan-shot-dead-by-police-was-nephew-of-crime-lord.html

A GANGSTER suspect shot dead by police was the nephew of a crime lord who hinted on TV that he was responsible for 27 murders.

Mark Duggan's late uncle was gangland boss Desmond "Dessie" Noonan, whose feared crime family have run Manchester's underworld for 20 years.

No mention of the family member who's a pufter though, that's far more amusing reading.

Whose Ed Millets and where have you seen me? :blink:

Millets

Outdoor clothing shop

It was a very poor play on Ed Hardy - Ed Milliband - Ed Millets and knowing that you like your decent clobber......

It's really bad when you have to explain a pun isn't it; in my defence it was post-pub

Coat on

Millets

Outdoor clothing shop

It was a very poor play on Ed Hardy - Ed Milliband - Ed Millets and knowing that you like your decent clobber......

It's really bad when you have to explain a pun isn't it; in my defence it was post-pub

Coat on

Ah, fair enough, I did google Ed Millets to see who he was!

I thought you'd been stalking me :D

Guest bwfcdan

When i was a kid you could go into a shop with 10p and come out with a bag of sweets. You cant do that now, not since they installed CCTV...

Yep, very good and accurate. My view is that we are at the edge now and we can fall further into the shite with the US (I understand that the next presidential campaign will cost candidates upwards of $1b FFS).

Trouble is what model to follow? Socially responsible Norway? Mmm

Got to somehow nip it in the bud, fucked if I know how.

One job, one wife, one nightclub, one football team ..,,

Anyone see Young Persons Question Time : Riot Special last night? Embarrassing and scary they reflected the future of London.

I purposely didn't watch it, i guess it was an audience full of liberal apologists bleating about the tory cuts justifying feral underclass looting. Had they water cannoned them at the start none of this would have developed. Init.

Looks like a load of lazy, vague, sanctimonious, uninformed twaddle to me.

'intra-generational unemployment' was very much a Conservative Party creation

The rioters, every single one of them was young and unemployed right?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8698832/Manchester-riots-soldier-charged-with-burglary-remanded-in-custody.html

Edited by THunter

Guest bwfcdan

Josef Fritzel has spoken out in anger at the recent riots, blaming the cause on irresponsible parenting he said ''you never saw my kids out on the street like that!!''

I heard someone on the telly blame 'the bankers' the other day.

I wonder if there's a kind of wheel that they spin around with a segment for Labour, a segment for Conservatives, one for the police, etc, etc and they just give it a spin and see who it lands on.

Edited by DazBobParr

People in Salford were blaming the Polish.

Drives me mad when they give it the old "the polish are taking all of our jobs"

What a load of bollocks, half of these idiots would be fucked if it wasnt for the polish as they would have no excuse for why they have never done a days work.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.