Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

QPR 0 Wanderers 4

Very unlucky prediction. They wouldn't have got the 1 if they had played till Xmas

Thought they had the 1 in the first minute, way offside, what else did they have, shots over and wide, they'll need to improve, Taarabt had one close strike 2nd half but went missing, Reo-Coker and Muamba bossed the middle in the 2nd half and Eagles and Petrov thrived on their ball retention.

• Moderators

I thought we were woeful first 20 mins or so

fortunately QPR were even worse all 2nd half

we won't get it that easy again

37 games to go though a CL place is in our own hands and ours to throw away

Warnock on K.Davies, 7 fouls in the first half with no card, left his foot out on purpose[aka dive] for our 2nd goal[the freekick]

It was established years ago that Warnock is a prize cunt

so expect nothing else from him

Guest bwfcdan

Just going through London underground!! Wanderers fans on top voice!! What a trip this is turning out to be!! Also managed to get the second goal on the phone, will get it on here when I get home!! WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!! COYFW!! :D

1-0 to QPR

Unless the Whites were holding EVERYTHING in reserve against Levante.

Well, well ......

Well, well, well ........

The bastuds were fooling me against Levante then.

I expected QPR top be weak this season, coz they haven't really strengthened, but I thought first-day excitement would carry them through.

If OC gets the striker & winger he says post-match that he's looking for, things'll look even better.

Now for the big (ok, rich) boys.

Edited by Rembrandt

Knew what to expect when he started with Muamba & Reo Coker, rather than have the more attacking Pratley in the centre. Weather the early storm & then start to dominate. It doesn't always work like that today it did, oh boy did it. Saw a very hungry Reo-Coker & second half he and Muamba ran the game. Two great goals, Cahill's was described as ' feet like Messi ' & Muamba's ' Defensive Midfielders aren't supposed to score goals like that, by Chappers on 5 Live when he was interviewing Coyle. Given our next six games that might just be the most important win of the season, to give us the confidence to get more.

Edited by wovlad

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.